Antonio Conte (172 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Just read this on football Italia

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The target for Conte’s rant was Marco Materazzi, the Inter defender who two years previously, according to the present Juve tactician, “acted with little respect” when his Perugia side beat the Old Lady 1-0 following a dramatic Umbrian rainstorm that saw Lazio crowned champions on the final day of the season. Now 24 months later, it was Conte’s turn to celebrate Matrix’s Nerazzurri Scudetto suicide.

The war of words continued over the next few days. “Conte should buy himself a new wig with his championship bonus,” blasted Materazzi. A jibe which the midfielder had a response for: “I’d like to remind Mr Materazzi that nobody uses wigs anymore. You can have a hair transplant now, but, unfortunately for him, brain transplants still don’t exist.”

full article : http://www.football-italia.net/18421/remembering-may-5-2002

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
That picture should say, come at me bro :D :D
Thank you Conte, in my wildest dreams i'd think you might have been able to get us to the 3rd spot, the scudetto didn't even cross my mind, you made it all possible.
Undefeated :touched:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Remember how he said in his first press conference, "it's not how you arrive, its how you finish the line", what a fucking BAWSE. Owns the media. Owns the team. Owns the pitch. Owns the opponent. Owns the stadiums. Owns his hairline. Mister made Allegri a sister.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)