Antonio Conte (323 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
He failed in CL everywhere. He’s a clown coach in cup comps. Both domestic and European. So my point is that it’s hilarious some of you Allegri bashing crybabies still rate this piece of shit.
Funny how you criticise others for "disrespecting" the "legend" Allegri whenever they insult him, after "everything he's done for us". Yet here you are calling the manager who singlehandedly dragged us out of the post calciopoli mess and took us to our first ever undefeated season a "piece of shit". The hypocrisy.

Jul 2, 2006
Funny how you criticise others for "disrespecting" the "legend" Allegri whenever they insult him, after "everything he's done for us". Yet here you are calling the manager who singlehandedly dragged us out of the post calciopoli mess and took us to our first ever undefeated season a "piece of shit". The hypocrisy.
he is something like those putin bots. a paid troll.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
:ratcafe::ratcafe::ratcafe:

Anyways, Conte has done plenty to be called a pos. Badmouthed the club many times, ran away in preseason, went to Inter. Allegri has done none of those things. In fact, he had a choice and a chance to go to Inter last summer but came back to dig us out of shit.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
he is something like those putin bots. a paid troll.
Takes one to know one.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta and the shit ton of players he got for Conte would disagree in that.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Anyways, Conte has done plenty to be called a pos. Badmouthed the club many times, ran away in preseason, went to Inter. Allegri has done none of those things. In fact, he had a choice and a chance to go to Inter last summer but came back to dig us out of shit.
As if he didn't spend a whole season moaning about gol di muntari.

Anyways, Conte was willing to come back in 2019, and we decided to opt for Sarri of all people instead, because Agnelli couldnt put his childish personal quarrels aside. I don't blame him for feeling pissed off. He went to inter with Marotta, stopped what could have been our 10th consecutive scudetto, and proved him wrong. Now we pay the consequences. Agnelli is root of all our problems.
came back to dig us out of shit
Strange, I must have missed the part where he actually dug us out of any shit. If anything, he's dug the hole deeper. Like I've said before, there has been no improvement on the Sarri + Pirlo years.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
As if he didn't spend a whole season moaning about gol di muntari.

Anyways, Conte was willing to come back in 2019, and we decided to opt for Sarri of all people instead, because Agnelli couldnt put his childish personal quarrels aside. I don't blame him for feeling pissed off. He went to inter with Marotta, stopped what could have been our 10th consecutive scudetto, and proved him wrong. Now we pay the consequences. Agnelli is root of all our problems.

Strange, I must have missed the part where he actually dug us out of any shit. If anything, he's dug the hole deeper. Like I've said before, there has been no improvement on the Sarri + Pirlo years.
Ofc he spent it, he was Milan's coach and refs made a huge blunder, anyone would make a fuss about that.

Oh, he was 'willing' to come back huh? He didn't realize what he did when he ran away and wanted to weasel his way back in like nothing happened? Poor Conte

I'm not surprised you missed it, seems like a trend with Cunte dickriders

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh, he was 'willing' to come back huh? He didn't realize what he did when he ran away and wanted to weasel his way back in like nothing happened? Poor Conte

Imagine what could have been had Marotta only signed Iturbe for Bald Tony.

CL here we come. The missing piece.

Instead we had to do with Allegri.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ofc he spent it, he was Milan's coach and refs made a huge blunder, anyone would make a fuss about that.

tbh in 2019 we needed a Conte style makeover a lot more than he needed us

we still have a large group of overpaid players who give up easily and don't really form a cohesive team. we've improved a bit on that this season via transfers, bringing in a warrior like Vlahovic and throwing away negative characters like Ramsey and also via Allegri man-management, but the sense of a team thats willing to suffer for each other is still not there for me.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
tbh in 2019 we needed a Conte style makeover a lot more than he needed us

we still have a large group of overpaid players who give up easily and don't really form a cohesive team. we've improved a bit on that this season via transfers, bringing in a warrior like Vlahovic and throwing away negative characters like Ramsey and also via Allegri man-management, but the sense of a team thats willing to suffer for each other is still not there for me.
We didn't need Conte, we just needed to stick with Max and do things his way.

I agree, but it's a process, we're getting there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 318)