Antonio Conte (70 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Report: Conte opens to Roma
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest Azzurri Coach Antonio Conte may be open to offers from Roma, as the club looks to replace Coach Rudi Garcia and director Walter Sabatini.

Conte's stubborn vagueness about his future with the national team lead many to believe he will give up on the job after Euro 2016, and many believe Roma to be hot in his pursuit.

The Giallorossi, while still only four points from the first place and qualified for the next round of the Champions League, are largely considered to be in a state of crisis and Coach Garcia is expected to leave next summer at the latest.

A report from Premium Sport suggests a potential revolution for the club from the capital, as Conte could replace Garcia.

While media outlets have been titling that the former Juventus Coach 'said yes' to the Lupi, the report simply states that he is potentially open to evaluate offers from them.

Conte is furthermore believed to be too doubtful about the projects of Roma competitors Chelsea and Manchester United to consider signing with them.

The signing of Conte could in turn bring in his close associate Giorgio Perinetti as sporting director, replacing Sabatini.

Perinetti has a history with Napoli and recently with Palermo, whom he aided in their return to Serie A. He is currently at Serie D club Venezia.

Sabatini enjoys the interest of Bologna and Sampdoria and may move to one of these clubs in case of a dismissal from the capital, where he is currently contested alongside Garcia.

Dont you love these articles :rofl:
;)

Jul 1, 2010
:heart:

I want him to fail miserably wherever he goes.
Nah. Of course the way he left was very disappointing for a club legend but he's still the guy who led us to three scudetti, including that magical undefeated season. I wish him the best, unless he becomes the coach of a rival.

I think we'll see him here again one day, after he fails somewhere and swallows his pride.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah. Of course the way he left was very disappointing for a club legend but he's still the guy who led us to three scudetti, including that magical undefeated season. I wish him the best, unless he becomes the coach of a rival.

I think we'll see him here again one day, after he fails somewhere and swallows his pride.
I don't think we'll ever see him back here whilst Marotta/Agnelli are still calling the shots.

Could be wrong of course.

But fuck him anyway. I hope he goes to Milan or Roma so we can watch him fail miserably up close.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well, what's your take on him?
I love Conte. Always.

I'd hate to see him succeed with another Italian club. But I fail to understand why some here want him to flop with the Azzurri or if he takes a job in EPL! I'd want him to win the Euros and EPL. Basically everything that Juve aren't in.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a legend. No buts of ifs. He did a lot as a player and even more as a coach.

But he is stubborn as fuk and is not as good to be that stubborn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)