Antonio Conte (195 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It will be interesting to see how his exceptional motivating skills make the team perform in the euros.
Though it goes without saying that this generation of players is shit. I think if the best italian players stay fit and balo gets his head out of his ass, Conte can have a decent team.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Though it goes without saying that this generation of players is shit. I think if the best italian players stay fit and balo gets his head out of his ass, Conte can have a decent team.
I don't think Balotelli ever will. Great potential but an idiot.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think Balotelli ever will. Great potential but an idiot.
based on his career, i'd agree, but he stayed quite humble, motivated and calm during his last 2 matches with meelan. it was balotelli like i've never seen him before. never seen him act like a real footballer.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Lippi worked with the FA during and after Calciopoli :D
Lippi already worked before calciopoli. While conte still can chose another team.
Or is there no one who want him?

And the end of the day, stop comparing conte condition with juventus player.
That is simply a joke.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lippi already worked before calciopoli. While conte still can chose another team.
Or is there no one who want him?

And the end of the day, stop comparing conte condition with juventus player.
That is simply a joke.
Lippi returned and flopped after 2006.
Also, players can retire from International football in protest. They don't because they love the Azzuri and so does Conte.
Saying Conte is a traitor for working for his National Team is the joke. In fact, this whole traitor business for both Conte and the players that left in 2006 is the joke. Its childish really.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
based on his career, i'd agree, but he stayed quite humble, motivated and calm during his last 2 matches with meelan. it was balotelli like i've never seen him before. never seen him act like a real footballer.
The last two games . So 1/4th of a season that is 8 games long thus far!

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Conte's first choice is Roma should he leave the Italian NT. Apparently he wants to go back to coaching a club. I still cant help but feeling betrayed by this guy. He was supposed to be our SAF and now he might go to Roma or Milan. Ahh well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte's first choice is Roma should he leave the Italian NT. Apparently he wants to go back to coaching a club. I still cant help but feeling betrayed by this guy. He was supposed to be our SAF and now he might go to Roma or Milan. Ahh well.
Did he say that?

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Also, players can retire from International football in protest. They don't because they love the Azzuri and so does Conte.
Saying Conte is a traitor for working for his National Team is the joke. In fact, this whole traitor business for both Conte and the players that left in 2006 is the joke. Its childish really.
C'mon, we already know how broken relationship between our mamagement and conte.
Do not search reason and compare them to player.
As you said, they love azzuri and they just has short time to do that.
While conte is still young as a coach.
He has more time compared with our player.

It is ok if you compare to lippi.
I do not know why he should comeback to NT.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm not so sure. Fine, its not 2006 azzurri, but its not as bad as some point out.

Take in accound, most national teams are crap these days, because the number of actually incredible players is rather small

- - - Updated - - -

Did he say that?
Media said it without a quote ;)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm not so sure. Fine, its not 2006 azzurri, but its not as bad as some point out.

Take in accound, most national teams are crap these days, because the number of actually incredible players is rather small

- - - Updated - - -

Media said it without a quote ;)
Without Balotelli, and Rossi it is terrible. No proper team can have an attack made of the likes of Zaza and immobile and expect to do well. Guys like berardi and shaarawy need to step up too.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)