Antonio Conte (147 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte is such a turd. Why the fuck would we release our players for a training camp just before our CL fixtures.

I think he's jealous that EuroMaxx passed the group stage and now wants to make sure he doesn't get to quarterfinals. :shifty:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The same guy that was whining and beaching about national side consuming too much energy from his players.
Now hi changed his tune, spineless asshole.
when he was our coach it was in the interest of the team he coached to bitch about his players getting tired before important games. now he is the NT coach. now it is in the interest of the team he coaches to have his best players as much as possible together (atleast he thinks so, doesent mean it would benefit the NT in any way). he is a coach that looks at the interests of the team he is on at the moment. its as simple as that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
when he was our coach it was in the interest of the team he coached to bitch about his players getting tired before important games. now he is the NT coach. now it is in the interest of the team he coaches to have his best players as much as possible together (atleast he thinks so, doesent mean it would benefit the NT in any way). he is a coach that looks at the interests of the team he is on at the moment. its as simple as that.
I.e. lack of empathy

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I find it hard to believe he'd be doing this deliberately. Trying to get us to fail just because he failed.

He's just protecting his own interests and priorities and at this case it's the Azzurri.
Yeah, I was just kidding, but his hypocrisy is pretty much hilarious. He's such a whiner when things don't go his way. It's not like previous national team coaches got these extra training camps during the middle of Champion's League. It's not like all these other national teams are calling Juve asking for their players too. He's asking for something ridiculous, and something no one in the CL should have to deal with. He's an asshole.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, I was just kidding, but his hypocrisy is pretty much hilarious. He's such a whiner when things don't go his way. It's not like previous national team coaches got these extra training camps during the middle of Champion's League. It's not like all these other national teams are calling Juve asking for their players too. He's asking for something ridiculous, and something no one in the CL should have to deal with. He's an asshole.
Dont forget tht most of the high teams in italy are in europa league and the coppa too.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Marotta is vindicated. He took a bullet for the organization and pushed Conte out. He took all the criticism. He died on the cross for our sins and now everyone has seen the light.

The true savior that is The Great Man. :touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The most funny thing is that Conte is so stubborn he wouldn't even try anything new but 352 during the 3 day camp anyway. He stopped his development as coach with the conservative attitude so I don't understand what he wants to work on with the players that know his schemes perfectly well after 3 years of day-by-day work with him. He simply uses the same tactics he used at Juve at Italian NT now. His NT is like watching Juve in different shirts.

I'm not hating on the guy I'm very thankful for bringing us back to winning ways but IMO he's getting the wrong end of the stick. In his interest is Italian clubs play as many Italians as possible so he'll have more players to choose from and they'll be in good form. Of course he has no chance to force the clubs to do so anyway so the whole discussion is pointless.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I hope we convince all our players to retire from the NT as long as Conte is coach.

- - - Updated - - -

And when Conte quits the Italia job three days into the European Championships, we start insisting that there should be more NT camps during the year.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So much hate for the great man :disagree:

You guys are so bitter even though Allegri is doing a very good job and we are still very stable after his departure. How would you have reacted had we collapsed as we first feared?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Since he left the club it looks like every move he makes, speaches he gives, is somehow meant to rile up Juventini. The latest situation with NT camp is utterly nonsensical proposal, and if we consider his previous anger whenever our players were called up for meaningless friendlies, often resorting to bickering over the media with Prandelli, he can be called a major hypocrite now when tables have turned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 132)