Antonio Conte (155 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I won't blame Conte just yet because there is a possibility he was given false assurances about the market after the fiasco 2 months ago, only for him to have finally discovered our plans were a load of BS

So he's stuck to his guns and quit.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte

I have decided to terminate the contract with Juventus.

The moment of decision? I have matured decisions and feelings that led me to this choice.

Obligation to win? It may be more difficult here to Juventus, who is winning and is struggling with the consequences.

The National? I think of this, the decision taken.

What do I say to the fans? A huge thank you for what has been shown in recent years as a coach and as a player. I have always been close. I want to say that the route taken in recent years is historic, there it will take anyone. I want to thank all my players who have allowed me to win and have helped me to grow. I thank the company that has always been close to me, I thank Andrea Agnelli who supported me, I thank the staff and all employees who have worked with me to make this a winning Juventus.

What will I do? I'll think about tomorrow ...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There really is no point in having any sort of transfer discussions at this point, without knowing who the coach will be.

Oh man, this is horrible. Just horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)