Antonio Conte (86 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
- - - Updated - - -

how much you willing to bet on that?

- - - Updated - - -

If our key players staying? Or winning another Trophy? It's inevitable we will win another trophy in sometime it will never cease. For as the players commitment, I wouldn't bet much if Conte departs. Might unsettle some players.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
and you honestly believe these players will play for the likes of mancini and allegri? a point which everyone keeps missing out
That kind of what I was saying, as I mentioned in recent post that they could have the urge to jump ship or if they stay for the new season with a new manger, they could be mentally deflated.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
"Juve knows that the clause in Montella's contract which allows him to switch clubs for 6m expires on May 20, Conte talks to speed up. #GdS

#GdS says that Conte's situation is similar to that of Allegri's last year when he had a deal with Roma but Milan vetoed his decision.

#GdS's @Carlolaudisa says that Conte can't resign from Juve unless Agnelli agrees to it.
#GdS says that even if Conte gives up his earnings for the last year of his contract (14-15) he still needs an approval from Agnelli."

Italian headlines :sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
In 4 games this year, the aggregate between us and Fiorentina was 8-8. The only time they had Rossi they beat us 4-2.

Montella. :snoop:
That crazy match happens once in a lifetime.We were leading 2-0 up to 70 minute.In 15 minutes we concede 4 goals.So this is not a good example.After that match we have something about 15 or more wins.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hmmm, I never like it when a team knows their coach is leaving at the end of the season, that would be a bad scenario.
That's not necessarily a bad thing. It could just be for both parties to see a season out together and then decide how they'd like to move forward. There's nothing to suggest that in such a scenario Conte would move on once the contra exxpires. It may buy us a crucial year of CL football to then be in a position even to cater to one unreasonable demand every season. Can go either way really.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's not necessarily a bad thing. It could just be for both parties to see a season out together and then decide how they'd like to move forward. There's nothing to suggest that in such a scenario Conte would move on once the contra exxpires. It may buy us a crucial year of CL football to then be in a position even to cater to one unreasonable demand every season. Can go either way really.
The most important thing is what the players feel throughout the campaign rather than what happens at the end of it, and if some have doubts about his future and theirs then it can have an impact on them mentally. It's ok being a 'professional', but they are human, and this team is all about togetherness.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The most important thing is what the players feel throughout the campaign rather than what happens at the end of it, and if some have doubts about his future and theirs then it can have an impact on them mentally. It's ok being a 'professional', but they are human, and this team is all about togetherness.
I think the bond is too strong to create doubts. They've won a lot together for players and the club to feel insecure. It'll all depend on initial results actually. If the season gets off on the right foot, the optimism brings it own momentum.

On another note, can someone please tell me how to switch off this post quote notification. Annoying as fuck.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Luigi De Canio has explained how he believes that Antonio Conte has 'reached the end of his adventure with Juventus’.
“Antonio from a technical point of view is talking about a new project,” former Lecce and Genoa boss De Canio has told Itasportspress this week.
“He would like to give Juventus a different route and at the same time give the players new motivation.
“I think he wants to play a more central role within the club comparable to that of Ferguson, with the possibility to influence and identify a project that within a few years can take Juventus to the top of European football.
“He wants to utilise a new strategy, but I believe that the club wants to follow another path.
“They have two positions that are close in the aspect of what they want, but the strategy and the process of approaching the European target is different and this makes for an incompatible relationship between the parties.
“I am convinced that Conte has reached the end of his adventure at Juventus.”

AngrySerb

Intolerant
Feb 14, 2013
Luigi De Canio has explained how he believes that Antonio Conte has ‘reached the end of his adventure with Juventus’.
“Antonio from a technical point of view is talking about a new project,” former Lecce and Genoa boss De Canio has told Itasportspress this week.
“He would like to give Juventus a different route and at the same time give the players new motivation.
“I think he wants to play a more central role within the club comparable to that of Ferguson, with the possibility to influence and identify a project that within a few years can take Juventus to the top of European football.
“He wants to utilise a new strategy, but I believe that the club wants to follow another path.
“They have two positions that are close in the aspect of what they want, but the strategy and the process of approaching the European target is different and this makes for an incompatible relationship between the parties.
“I am convinced that Conte has reached the end of his adventure at Juventus.”
Dark times are coming! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)