Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Who the fuck is Garcia?Wow how Roma plays?Wow?10 straight wins.Not a single lost match?And then came 5-th of January and they get 3 goals in the bag and looked ridiculous .Garcia says ,we will keep going,just like he says yesterday.We fuck them on their own turf and he is saying,we will continue because this lost game means nothing.And will do the same explanation like this two all the time.They spend massive and ,win,nothing.So who the fuck is that prick?Oh I forgot Roma plays beautiful football.They always will be 3 at the table,second maximum.Only if Inter or someone makes another calciopolli they can be champions.Nothing before that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
LOL no one wants Conte to go.

FFS, you can't criticize Conte, and suddenly some people are waiting for a fucking list of better available coaches.

The only coach I'd sub him for is Simeone. No one else. No fucking Guardiola or Ancelotti.

Anyway, Conte has a lot to improve, and the best for both - for Juve and for him - is that he stays. If he leaves... I don't think he's ready to thrive overseas. I truly believe he's making the wrong decision himself.

What I dislike is these public comments, totally unfair and unnecessary. He should be more careful, when everybody knows this club spent A LOT of money in the last 5 years - definitely top 7 in the world. It sounds like poor excuses.

But if he wants to go, what can Juve do? Force him to stay? He has a contract, nonetheless - till 2015.

If he actually leaves, the best we could do would be to get someone like Deschamps, or maybe Montella... I don't know why people say he's a pussy. Because the guy likes technical players? Prandelli wouldn't be ideal, but there's worse out there.

Just PLEAAAASE don't get me Spalletti, Allegri or fucking Mancini... this would be atrocious. I trust Agnelli's judgement though. He's the one who wanted Conte when no one talked about him. Conte should be very grateful to him, instead of keep whining about money.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
@baggio i'm not saying that other coaches would've done what Conte did since 2011. If you'll re-read my original post I said I won't pretend that there aren't coaches out there who can pick up where Conte left off if he did call it quits.

It would absolutely be overrating Conte if I were to say 'If he leaves, no coach in the world could keep us on track' that would be blatant fanboyism
PLease point one decent coach but AVAILABLE not on the wish list?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but if we look at the names we were linked with (Nani, Cuadrado, Sanchez) and are supposedly close to sign 2 of them then you ask yourself what does Conte actually want. if this story is true about him demanding better players, then what players does he want. no one seriously believes Conte asked Cavani and Suarez from the management but he might have asked for a bit more realistic option than these 2 which the management cant afford. i dont see him having a problem with Sanchez or Cuadrado coming, Nani maybe, but maybe he wants a winger that is better than all these 3. is that Di Maria? highly possible. can we get him? if Real is selling him (which i doubt) we could have a little chance of 5% to sign him. could it be that Conte wants 3 WC wingers/SS to be able to play 4-2-3-1? Di Maria - Sanchez - Cuadrado, is that his plan? if there is any truth in this story, then he really is a mystery to me...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@baggio i'm not saying that other coaches would've done what Conte did since 2011. If you'll re-read my original post I said I won't pretend that there aren't coaches out there who can pick up where Conte left off if he did call it quits.

It would absolutely be overrating Conte if I were to say 'If he leaves, no coach in the world could keep us on track' that would be blatant fanboyism
It doesn't work like that. These names and the team sheet mean nothing, whoever inherits this team is inheriting a team that is mentally fatigued. Don't expect these guys to perform just because they are individually talented. Guardiola probably inherited a stronger Bayern team than Heyneckes had, but yet Heyneckes got more out of them. Every set of players and every coach brings their own relatbility to the team. What Conte has achieved with these guys has created a bond that's going to be a problem for any other coach to work through, when it comes to motivating them to lift another serie a trophy. Yes, Europe will still motivate them, even if Conte isn't around? But will they be able to express themselves like they did under Conte? Remains to be seen.

All I'm saying is, we are all feeling entitled coz of the work Conte has done. But it's not going to be as easy when his shadow is no longer on the team. Please don't be mistaken. We will need a new set of players and a new identity to work with to achieve anything, in Italy or abroad. This cycle is over, and I agree with Conte about that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WΏΏdy?;4545685 said:
Aite, so let's just get ruineri instead or maybe del neri, or wait why dont you suggest a coach that will do better than what conte did over 3 years?

Though being a midget fanboy your opinion is invalid but i thought i'd just give you a chance to make a better post than what ive seen of you in this thread.
I dont know who we will get. Obv we cannot return to the ranieri days. We need someone better, who? i dont know. For the time being, maybe we will have to do with Angelo and Carrera as interims until we find someone adequate to take a step forward.

And whats the definition of a better post according to you?. Ass kissing and ball sucking posts regarding conte? ull not read that from me, sorry bro.

If you cannot cope with the discussion in a civilized manner, and if im pressing ur buttons so hard because u dont like whats been disucssing here...the exit door is right there for you.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
LOL no one wants Conte to go.

FFS, you can't criticize Conte, and suddenly some people are waiting for a $#@!ing list of better available coaches.

The only coach I'd sub him for is Simeone. No one else. No $#@!ing Guardiola or Ancelotti.

Anyway, Conte has a lot to improve, and the best for both - for Juve and for him - is that he stays. If he leaves... I don't think he's ready to thrive overseas. I truly believe he's making the wrong decision himself.

What I dislike is these public comments, totally unfair and unnecessary. He should be more careful, when everybody knows this club spent A LOT of money in the last 5 years - definitely top 7 in the world. It sounds like poor excuses.

But if he wants to go, what can Juve do? Force him to stay? He has a contract, nonetheless - till 2015.

If he actually leaves, the best we could do would get someone like Deschamps, or maybe Montella... I don't know why people say he's a pussy. Because the guy likes technical players? Prandelli wouldn't be ideal, but there's worst out there.

Just PLEAAAASE don't get me Spalletti, Allegri or $#@!ing Mancini... this would be atrocious. I trust Agnelli's judgement though. He's the one who wanted Conte when no one talked about him. Conte should be very grateful to him, instead of keep whining about money.
:tup:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I've been lurking this thread lately, and lots of things were said, but IMO nobody understood the real reason for whom Conte (according to me) wants to leave actually. Or if someone did, I missed it. I know the dude and his character since 1991 when he joined Juve with his original hair and after checking the late impressions of the fans in last months (especially the italian ones, who are closer to him) I was expecting this come-out.

The second reason is that he's leaving because he knows that too much was consumed in these 3 years and the teams needs some rebuilding, cause we're being too predictable, also for some motivations, probably including some players that have been important in these 3 years and can't be anymore in the future, and he does not neither want to neither can do that in first person given the amazing pressure by the fan if he fails (he's been criticized for finishing 1st, 3 years in a row, imagine if he benched Pirlo and finishing second due to other reasons, but the average fans is too stupid to understand that... Luckily I see that in this forum there are some intelligent dudes, but not everyone (no offence, come on)). He's right when he says that thing goes in cycles, and by not his cycle at Juve is over this May.

The MAIN reason for this probable departure is that he feels somehow like forced out by the reactions in this situation. This season was really weird somehow. This has been an historical and amazing season, we've set the record for won matches and for a lot of other things, but due to some bad luck, ball-bouncing against Gala or Copenaghen or stupid referee mistakes in matches we dominated and had the best stats in whole CL (just check the stats) an early exit from the Champions League (that someone still can't understand that it's ALSO a luck tournament) labels not just by opponent, but also by fans (!!!) this as a bad season.

I think that with his great sensibility he understood there's too much negativity and tension towards the team for the upcoming season for this ridiculous CL obsession just because some donk thinks without a reason that we're not worth it (we owned Real Madrid and Chelsea in 2 years, FFS) and still forgets that he made it to the QF the season before with a totally unexperienced team and Vucinic-Giovinco upfront (not exactly Diego Costa, Simeone) and we all know how attackers are important in this game and got smashed with 2-0 by an unplayable Bayern that put seven past Barça.

He knows this tension and negativity and insatisfaction for this amazing season will put the team in a bad spotlight for next season, and will lead unavoidably to a negative season. This season we set 102 points and we still got criticized not also in Europe but also in League. At the first draw, the first win not playing at the best there will be ferocious critics, let alone if that happens in the CL "Oh, no progress!!!" "We won just 2-0" "That player is playing bad but he was so good, why why why". The situation will be ridiculous. This year's CL was poison because someone, probably the less careful people, started to piss all over the team and conditioned Conte himself, that is very close to the fans thoughts, especially those in Italy.

I don't think he's ever wanted this outcome at all, but he knows that next season can be dangerous for him, and he's a born winner and want to deserve his winner status above everything. He smells smoke and doesn't want to ruin his record due to the club's flaws and he very kows that with this amazing Roma and Napoli will be difficult to win the league next year, in a league that has been treated by the stupids like the mickey mouse league when it really isn't, added to the fact that every team here wants to beat Juve, the most hated, and there is contant media assault. It's really difficult to shitty the whole season united also in the dressing room to keep the team focused, and without a proper fan support he can't do it. He created this team back in 2011 where there were only "ashes and tears" to say in a poetical way, he gave confidence and tactical knowledge to players that before him were nothing, motivated them and he stated that he IS and will always be a Juventino. He's too intelligent to not consider all this factors and knows that he could end up winning nor CL nor Serie A next season. He does not want to ruin this record and be treated like a donk (even if some stupid already did), he does not the deserve it. He's done everything for this team, he gave us Juve back again... And didn't receive much. He's treated like one of the manys. And now he wants to treat us like one of the manys. Deservedly so.

But I still think that it's not goodbye time yet. I still can't fell like his experience here is over, even if maybe now looks like it. Things will have their way, and actually the right way is with Antonio.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I say if Conte wants to leave we tie him and his family to he bed and torture them. Rape Conte into signing a new contract. Maybe kill his dog to make sure he knows we mean business.

Or we can give him 20M a year salary he wants, 10 new WC talented chefs he wants to cook in his home and clean up after his wife and kids. Also give in to his demands of buying young players for Roma or Napoli.

Or we can show ambition like he is and give him the players he wants coz afterall he wants JUVE to do well in europe.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
but due to some bad luck, ball-bouncing against Gala or Copenaghen or stupid referee mistakes in matches we dominated and had the best stats in whole CL (just check the stats) an early exit from the Champions League (that someone still can't understand that it's ALSO a luck tournament)
You mention all causes possible, but you never mention if the coach could have been at fault in some games for bad preparation or badly used tactics or subs. You are not being objective.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't work like that. These names and the team sheet mean nothing, whoever inherits this team is inheriting a team that is mentally fatigued. Don't expect these guys to perform just because they are individually talented. Guardiola probably inherited a stronger Bayern team than Heyneckes had, but yet Heyneckes got more out of them. Every set of players and every coach brings their own relatbility to the team. What Conte has achieved with these guys has created a bond that's going to be a problem for any other coach to work through, when it comes to motivating them to lift another serie a trophy. Yes, Europe will still motivate them, even if Conte isn't around? But will they be able to express themselves like they did under Conte? Remains to be seen.

All I'm saying is, we are all feeling entitled coz of the work Conte has done. But it's not going to be as easy when his shadow is no longer on the team. Please don't be mistaken. We will need a new set of players and a new identity to work with to achieve anything, in Italy or abroad. This cycle is over, and I agree with Conte about that.
And this is the main problem. Any coach who comes, will most likely face a real challenge to keep this guys up and running in the league.
On the other hand, by staying with conte, we risk another cup major fail. The guy brings the best of our players no doubt... but he seems to not be able to bring the best out of himself.
He seems to be tired and fatigued too. Is not the same anymor.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm out of here. Some people vastly underrating Conte, others suggesting he's probably the best Coach we can possibly have. There is no middle ground which is ridiculous

What he's achieved has been excellent for the most part. But unlike some people I understand that if he leaves we will not suddenly fade away. That is insane.

Jul 20, 2012
I'm out of here. Some people vastly underrating Conte, others suggesting he's probably the best Coach we can possibly have. There is no middle ground which is ridiculous

What he's achieved has been excellent for the most part. But unlike some people I understand that if he leaves we will not suddenly fade away. That is insane.
Conte is the best. Conte is Juventus. Juventus is Conte. Conte is God.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:tup:
definitely

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I've been lurking this thread lately, and lots of things were said, but IMO nobody understood the real reason for whom Conte (according to me) wants to leave actually. Or if someone did, I missed it. I know the dude and his character since 1991 when he joined Juve with his original hair and after checking the late impressions of the fans in last months (especially the italian ones, who are closer to him) I was expecting this come-out.

The second reason is that he's leaving because he knows that too much was consumed in these 3 years and the teams needs some rebuilding, cause we're being too predictable, also for some motivations, probably including some players that have been important in these 3 years and can't be anymore in the future, and he does not neither want to neither can do that in first person given the amazing pressure by the fan if he fails (he's been criticized for finishing 1st, 3 years in a row, imagine if he benched Pirlo and finishing second due to other reasons, but the average fans is too stupid to understand that... Luckily I see that in this forum there are some intelligent dudes, but not everyone (no offence, come on)). He's right when he says that thing goes in cycles, and by not his cycle at Juve is over this May.

The MAIN reason for this probable departure is that he feels somehow like forced out by the reactions in this situation. This season was really weird somehow. This has been an historical and amazing season, we've set the record for won matches and for a lot of other things, but due to some bad luck, ball-bouncing against Gala or Copenaghen or stupid referee mistakes in matches we dominated and had the best stats in whole CL (just check the stats) an early exit from the Champions League (that someone still can't understand that it's ALSO a luck tournament) labels not just by opponent, but also by fans (!!!) this as a bad season.

I think that with his great sensibility he understood there's too much negativity and tension towards the team for the upcoming season for this ridiculous CL obsession just because some donk thinks without a reason that we're not worth it (we owned Real Madrid and Chelsea in 2 years, FFS) and still forgets that he made it to the QF the season before with a totally unexperienced team and Vucinic-Giovinco upfront (not exactly Diego Costa, Simeone) and we all know how attackers are important in this game and got smashed with 2-0 by an unplayable Bayern that put seven past Barça.

He knows this tension and negativity and insatisfaction for this amazing season will put the team in a bad spotlight for next season, and will lead unavoidably to a negative season. This season we set 102 points and we still got criticized not also in Europe but also in League. At the first draw, the first win not playing at the best there will be ferocious critics, let alone if that happens in the CL "Oh, no progress!!!" "We won just 2-0" "That player is playing bad but he was so good, why why why". The situation will be ridiculous. This year's CL was poison because someone, probably the less careful people, started to piss all over the team and conditioned Conte himself, that is very close to the fans thoughts, especially those in Italy.

I don't think he's ever wanted this outcome at all, but he knows that next season can be dangerous for him, and he's a born winner and want to deserve his winner status above everything. He smells smoke and doesn't want to ruin his record due to the club's flaws and he very kows that with this amazing Roma and Napoli will be difficult to win the league next year, in a league that has been treated by the stupids like the mickey mouse league when it really isn't, added to the fact that every team here wants to beat Juve, the most hated, and there is contant media assault. It's really difficult to $#@!ty the whole season united also in the dressing room to keep the team focused, and without a proper fan support he can't do it. He created this team back in 2011 where there were only "ashes and tears" to say in a poetical way, he gave confidence and tactical knowledge to players that before him were nothing, motivated them and he stated that he IS and will always be a Juventino. He's too intelligent to not consider all this factors and knows that he could end up winning nor CL nor Serie A next season. He does not want to ruin this record and be treated like a donk (even if some stupid already did), he does not the deserve it. He's done everything for this team, he gave us Juve back again... And didn't receive much. He's treated like one of the manys. And now he wants to treat us like one of the manys. Deservedly so.

But I still think that it's not goodbye time yet. I still can't fell like his experience here is over, even if maybe now looks like it. Things will have their way, and actually the right way is with Antonio.
Good post and good arguments.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
WΏΏdy?;4545785 said:
I say if Conte wants to leave we tie him and his family to he bed and torture them. $#@! Conte into signing a new contract. Maybe kill his dog to make sure he knows we mean business.

Or we can give him 20M a year salary he wants, 10 new WC talented chefs he wants to cook in his home and clean up after his wife and kids. Also give in to his demands of buying young players for Roma or Napoli.

Or we can show ambition like he is and give him the players he wants coz afterall he wants JUVE to do well in europe.
How didn't Agnelli and Marotta think about that? Let's sign Di Maria, Sanchez, Mandzukic, Ranocchia (LOL) and Verratti then. If that's what it takes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)