Antonio Conte (164 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Yeah, I was hearing a lot coming out of Italy at the time. Moving abroad to challenge for trophies was the only other option, as those people wouldn't let him play for another English club. I think Moggi basically said the deal was done as well, although obviously he has been bullshitting a lot post-Calciopoli.
That would've been really interesting. Gerrard and Vieira in the same midfield.

“It’s true, we had got Cristiano Ronaldo,” said Moggi at a publicity event.

“We took Salas to Sporting Lisbon and Ronaldo had a medical in Turin. Then Salas suddenly turned down the transfer and in the end Ronaldo signed for Manchester United.”
So it must be true. :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Tancredi Palmeri on Radio Sportiva : " Ranieri will be sacked. Conte this week has already met with the leaders of the Monaco 3 times ,verified by reliable sources .Conte will be offered a contract of 7.5 million per season, almost twice as much as expected at Juventus, and they have promised to invest $ 100 million on the market " . :andyandbarcelona:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tancredi Palmeri on Radio Sportiva : " Ranieri will be sacked. Conte this week has already met with the leaders of the Monaco 3 times ,verified by reliable sources .Conte will be offered a contract of 7.5 million per season, almost twice as much as expected at Juventus, and they have promised to invest $ 100 million on the market " .
Tancredi Palmeri is such a Juve hating, Inter supporting faggot. He loves this sort of bullshit.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even if Conte is mentioning names like Cavani and DiMaria, I think it's more to highlight the profile of players required rather than individuals per se. He may mention DiMaria, but I'm pretty sure he would settle for Sanchez. I think it's just to ensure that he doesn't end up with Bonaventuras of the world. I doubt any of these rumors are true, but if they are, then I think it's just to keep the club on their toes a little bit more than the previous two seasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Worst of all is that the likes of Palmeri have a platform on large English-language sources like CNN and English Twitter, so the continued negative slant and stories towards us have a huge audience.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Worst of all is that the likes of Palmeri have a platform on large English-language sources like CNN and English Twitter, so the continued negative slant and stories towards us have a huge audience.
I've noticed this, he has a shitload of English followers, a lot of them desperate fucks who hang on every shred of transfer "news" he shits out of his ass. Was funny watching people lay into him last summer with some of his transfer stories. He also appears sometimes on BT sport or whatever its called doesn't he?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I am surprised to see that so many believe him , and are asking who will conte be replaced with ? .He is saying monaco will give conte 150m to close the gap on psg . :facepalm2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tabloid journalism isn't what it used to be?
They just don't even bother trying anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I am surprised to see that so many believe him , and are asking who will conte be replaced with ? .He is saying monaco will give conte 150m to close the gap on psg . :facepalm2:
Clueless morons. The kind of morons who hang on every last word of these so called "in the know" gurus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)