Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
When we played 4-3-3 in that season our LBs were for the most part Chiellini or De Ceglie. I remember Grosso playing one game in that position against Siena when both of those were unavailable :D
back then we did not have Vidal though!
The first part of 2011, i missed it, due to my time in the army, we have used Chiello as LB.
This is when the hybrid 4-3-3 was used, hybrid because Pepe was more of a LM, starting from the middle of the field, rather than out of the box, towards it.
Conte and vidal both came at summer 2011. Because we had a terrible defense up untill then, Conte was forced to use a second wall of defenders, so he immediately switched to 3-5-2.
Ever since we have yet to try the 4-3-3. It is important that we never really did try the 4-3-3 with the great midfielders we have today and with 2 SSs upfront, behind a real CF
This could be far more efficient that it once was, the reasons why that 4-3-3 has failed then was because of material.
This material could have done a lot better and i believe that it is unfair to consider the 4-3-3 as a failure because of the material we have had back then...

At any case, conisering our material now, i think that we should also try the 3-4-3, with the middle line being a diamond with Pirlo playing deep, 2 CMs besides and one closer to the forwards/
The forwards being 2 SSs, of the many we have, playing wide and force the opposition defense to cover the full lenght of the stadium and one CF up front, that is assisted by the front midfielder and the 2 SSs

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Greece and it still is mandatory to serve here and if you happen to be in a Seal team, you are kind of cut off through the internet...
Nevermind, i didnt lose anything important, we were terrible back then.
You were a Greek Navy SEAL?

- - - Updated - - -

So, Marchisio said that Juventus isn't tired.

That pretty much negates Zach's last thousand posts.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As the Doc of the team, so it wasnt by choice, but i didnt regret it, i actually liked it so much that i asked to be trained with the younger lads in order to gain the green beret my self, i ended up doing more training missions, than anyone in my unit due to my double speciality, as the moment i wasnt participant, i was providing medical cover in case of an accident.
Beeing in the command unit gave me special privileges though,like the M4 instead of M16, i skipped the cleaning and was present were the fan was.:evil: I have many pleasant memories like; shooting with night googles, arming explosives, fighting fires, cliff climbing/rope descending, disembarking from Zodiac float boats with full equipment at night.
I missed Juve... and the forum though, a lot. The unit was placed in a remoted location and the access with civilisation was limited, also mobile phones with cameras werent allowed and most of the ones that could use internet over 3G networks.
When i returned you and Vin were gone and Jack was trying to ban me :bigscarf:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As the Doc of the team, so it wasnt by choice, but i didnt regret it, i actually liked it so much that i asked to be trained with the younger lads in order to gain the green beret my self, i ended up doing more training missions, than anyone in my unit due to my double speciality, as the moment i wasnt participant, i was providing medical cover in case of an accident.
Beeing in the command unit gave me special privileges though,like the M4 instead of M16, i skipped the cleaning and was present were the fan was.:evil: I have many pleasant memories like; shooting with night googles, arming explosives, fighting fires, cliff climbing/rope descending, disembarking from Zodiac float boats with full equipment at night.
I missed Juve... and the forum though, a lot. The unit was placed in a remoted location and the access with civilisation was limited, also mobile phones with cameras werent allowed and most of the ones that could use internet over 3G networks.
:tup: Sounds interesting, you have to take what you can from that kind of situation.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

That

is

Awesome.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
woow :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Cronios with night goggles and explosives :scared:

Anyway, cool stuff man :tup: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)