Antonio Conte (105 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I guess RUS was probably right.I thought Conte giving those interviews as if we are an underdog ,was playing it smart before, but in reality those words are translating into performances on the pitch in Europe.Conte in Serie A,Del Neri in Europe.
Those words are not welcomed in any moment.
His "outsiders" argument is really pathetic. He should have never said that. Also his comment about "no italian team will win this in a long time", even when it can be true, sounded like an excuse in advance just in case things went south...AKA cowardice.

His mentality in Europe is worrying and i dont undertand his choices, tactics, and subs. He has some isses going on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would give Conte 1 more year to get things right in Europe tbh, If he fails again i think it would be best to get rid of him then. It will only damage our image more failing in Europe time and time again. I dont mind getting knocked out in last 16 or quarters as long as the team looked like they did everything to win. Kind of Like Napoli in the CL. They gave everything to go through they beat Arsenal when they had to and came out fighting from the first minute. We cant say any of that about Juve tbh we were just flat and toothless against the teams we needed to beat. We were the better team over all against Madrid but why didn't we play like that for the whole competition? Against Copenhagen we needed 2 penalties to make sure of the result imagine we never got those penalties could we honestly say we would have easily scored more goals?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
If Conte had a faintest idea how to play better in Europe, do it now in EL. You must learn to crawl before you can learn to walk. Lippi's team were runners-up in UEFA the year before they conquered CL. We need to gradually replace good players with better ones. All for CL from next year on.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
If Conte had a faintest idea how to play better in Europe, do it now in EL. You must learn to crawl before you can learn to walk. Lippi's team were runners-up in UEFA the year before they conquered CL. We need to gradually replace good players with better ones. All for CL from next year on.
good point.
i know EL aint CL kind of prestige, but really.. theres nothing wrong on putting effort to win it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is Conte's second year in Europe, if he does the same thing next year ill be worried, not just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

This is Conte's second year in Europe, if he does the same thing next year ill be worried, not just yet.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

IM alrready worried because he seemed to have not learn a thing from last year, in fact, he did worse

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
It surprised me how moronic conte is in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

Last year I applauded him big time, this year I have no clue what's going on in his mind, but it could be we are just shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 87)