Antonio Conte (382 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We were challenging the topspot untill quag's injury, then we dropped. in an attempt to save ourselves, he got Matri.

Thats the point in big lines. stop jerking on the details, what i say here is correct, and you know it
No, just no. It's pretty much like you are saying 1 + 3 = 19 the answer is right shutup you know it.

We signed Matri on the fucking last day of the mercato when we were sucking hard.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate these stupid fucking arguments when a pillock like you can't admit they're wrong over fact. fucking hell :sergio:

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Guys, this is a forum...
There's no right or wrong, ppl r free to give opinions. No need to shot down other member's point of view

If everone here have the same point of view and opinion, we won't need a forum. Please respect others

And I would prefer if no one bring back past arguments if that may bring conflict. Besides what important is to discuss the current and future matter of Juve or Conte in this thread, what's done is done

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Amazing piece of art this one.

Looking at the first pages, everyone was shitting on conte, and on MAROTTA who hired him

When conte started getting massive fandom (fully deserved), suddenly it was agnelli's decision
To be fair. The decision did look rash at the time. Conte hadn't done much as a manager and hadn't shown indication that he would turn out the way he did.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, I was against taking a chance on a Serie B coach who had meagre experience after we had 2 disastrous seasons (and like 4 crap coaches), hindsight is wonderful in now realizing that Conte was a magical appointment, just what we needed, but at that time, the last thing one wanted as a fan was another gamle, especially sentimental one after the disastrous experiment with Ciro.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yep, I was against taking a chance on a Serie B coach who had meagre experience after we had 2 disastrous seasons (and like 4 crap coaches), hindsight is wonderful in now realizing that Conte was a magical appointment, just what we needed, but at that time, the last thing one wanted as a fan was another gamle, especially sentimental one after the disastrous experiment with Ciro.
It was part panic and part necessity. Definitely a gamble at the time. But obviously worth it in retrospect.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
By now it is well known that it was Agnelli's decision to bring Conte.
like it is well known that every player we signed that turned out good was paraticis or contes work and everyone that flopped was marottas idea.

man, some people need to have poor lifes when they need to create hated images just for the sake of channeling their retardedness towards them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
like it is well known that every player we signed that turned out good was paraticis or contes work and everyone that flopped was marottas idea.

man, some people need to have poor lifes when they need to create hated images just for the sake of channeling their retardedness towards them.
Yeah the lack of objectiveness in this place is maddening at times.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is true, though in this case, Agnelli HAS taken the responsibility for appointing Conte, said it enough times in last 2 years, that it was one of the first things he wanted to do, hire him etc. Marrotta was on board with it, but I recall him probing Mazzarri a bit at that time, for working together previously and being a more experienced proven coach at the time. But I agree with the biasm that gets bit much, every successful transfer is downplayed as his doing, or attributed to being Conte's choice (when in reality, he has had extremely little influence on it, more like he asked for certain types and Marrotta gave options, or specific player etc), and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 378)