Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys should agnelli fire conte and hire mourinho?

i think he should. here is why:

1-We have now dominated serie a two years running. the focus is cl and conte is suck at it. mourinho is proven in europe however. it's similar situation to inter before mourinho took over and guided them to a treble.

2- Conte is going to leave juve eventually. either to coach italy or madrid. might as well secure a quality coach now.

3- figc will find new things to ban conte for.

4- it would be fun to read mourinho's press comments humiliating de laurintis, galliani, allegri, mazzari, ambrosini, marchisio, isla, and vucinic

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
1- Klopp got eliminated in the group stage at his first attempt. Look at him now. This is Conte's first CL and got eliminated by mighty Bayern in QF.

2- Any coach could leave any club. We cannot manage to pay Mourinho wages and bring quality players at the same time.

3- I doubt it.

4- TRUE.

5- RECOMMENDED.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

1-We have now dominated serie a two years running. the focus is cl and conte is suck at it. mourinho is proven in europe however. it's similar situation to inter before mourinho took over and guided them to a treble.

2- Conte is going to leave juve eventually. either to coach italy or madrid. might as well secure a quality coach now.

4- it would be fun to read mourinho's press comments humiliating de laurintis, galliani, allegri, mazzari, ambrosini, marchisio, isla, and vucinic
Beta post.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012

We should go for Frank De Boer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

I think we should make Marchisio coach, it would be the best solution for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we should make Marchisio coach, it would be the best solution for everyone.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
Amazing piece of art this one.

Looking at the first pages, everyone was shitting on conte, and on MAROTTA who hired him

When conte started getting massive fandom (fully deserved), suddenly it was agnelli's decision

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But thats not the point.

The point is that people, even those who act like they know everything, presume many things that arent proven fact, and use it to crap down on certain juventus members.

This was a lovely example, of how little people need to actually know, to take advantage to persuade a hating agenda.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
But thats not the point.

The point is that people, even those who act like they know everything, presume many things that arent proven fact, and use it to crap down on certain juventus members.

This was a lovely example, of how little people need to actually know, to take advantage to persuade a hating agenda.
You are such a fucking hypocrite. Just 3 times in the Marotta you are claiming how we were 2nd when Quag got injured and signed Matri.

Such a clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)