Antonio Conte (22 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
So he'll come back for a season or two, and then leave crying because Giuntoli won't sign him Iturbe for 40mil?
Conte was the perfect guy for this season. He's the ideal turnaround coach for a team that needs a kick in the ass while not playing in Europe. That's when he's at his best.

He's proven over and over again he cant handle multiple competitions, especially with expectations.

Assuming Juve finish top 4 and are back in the Champions League next season, I have no interest in Conte returning if Allegri moves on. If Juve have an unlikely collapse and we're in a similar situation going into next season as we were going into this season, then sure, I'd love Conte back. But that doesnt seem likely

That being said, I'm happy Conte returned and is "back in the Juve family" in a way. Despite how he left, his importance to the club shouldnt be minimized, both as a player and coach

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Conte was the perfect guy for this season. He's the ideal turnaround coach for a team that needs a kick in the ass while not playing in Europe. That's when he's at his best.

He's proven over and over again he cant handle multiple competitions, especially with expectations.

Assuming Juve finish top 4 and are back in the Champions League next season, I have no interest in Conte returning if Allegri moves on. If Juve have an unlikely collapse and we're in a similar situation going into next season as we were going into this season, then sure, I'd love Conte back. But that doesnt seem likely

That being said, I'm happy Conte returned and is "back in the Juve family" in a way. Despite how he left, his importance to the club shouldnt be minimized, both as a player and coach
No more Back to back coaches, one is enought. I hope to see Klopp, zidane or de zerbi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)