Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
How come?

P.S: I feel so Ahmedios-ish with this avatar.
SKY TG24 report it. I heard he think he'll join Juve next season but I also heard J. Elkann pushes for Spalletti. We'll see who wins that war.

If true then I wish him well. What formation does he use at Bari?. Any formation has to be built around Diego now anyways.
4-2-4 or you can call it an attacking 4-4-2. Conte loves playing with attacking wingers so where does that leave Diego? 4-4-1-1? He changes formation completely?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I believe in him, I have seen all of Bari's highlights, I have seen Guardiola and I KNOW that what we lack most is true Bianconero to lead us. Once the mentality and tactics change from a loser's to a winner you will all see the difference. The most important asset Conte brings to the table...passion. He loves this team, it won't just be a job to him. We have a solid squad and all we need is a coach who can take the best of them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we are taking our chances with Conte why can't we keep what we already have? It's the exact same risk.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If we are taking our chances with Conte why can't we keep what we already have? It's the exact same risk.
Definitely!

Conte is no more a guarantee of succes than Ferrara imo. Then again, I'm not to fond of Spaletti either.

Let's hope for the best whoever it's gonna be. I mean pretty much everyone agreed Ranieri had to go, but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy to do better next season.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Definitely!

Conte is no more a guarantee of succes than Ferrara imo. Then again, I'm not to fond of Spaletti either.

Let's hope for the best whoever it's gonna be. I mean pretty much everyone agreed Ranieri had to go, but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy to do better next season.
oh man you must be joking.. I mean, according to most of the fans here, everyone would do better than Ranieri.

On top of that we will have Diego one of best players around, Cana, and probably 1-2 more experienced players will come..

New coach, players, we will win next season - mark my words!!

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Interviewer: Antonio! Antonio, so, you have said that we'll speak at Sunday

Conte: Speak at Sunday...

I: We are now at Sunday and it is 5:20... a bit less. Are you sure that Lazio have won against Inter? Are you sure?

C: There is little to say. We are celebrating. This is the marezza of two years ago, at Perugia! And there is someone that is watching, that is at Perugia! Now we are celebrating!

(I don't know the exact meaning of marezza but the whole sentence is definitely referring to the game Juventus lost against Perugia and which cost them the title)

Well, I am not really too optimistic about Conte joining as manager just now. Undoubtedly he has pure Juve blood in him but he hasn't proven himself a great coach, yet.
The best thing we can do for now is just wait on Conte to show his full abilities this season at the top and the position Bari ends up this season would be the best thing that should be judged from. After all we shouldn't worry about any other team poaching Conte before us because he either stays on comes to us.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
SKY TG24 report it. I heard he think he'll join Juve next season but I also heard J. Elkann pushes for Spalletti. We'll see who wins that war.

4-2-4 or you can call it an attacking 4-4-2. Conte loves playing with attacking wingers so where does that leave Diego? 4-4-1-1? He changes formation completely?

The directors aren't going to allow our big signing to be playing out of position. Forza Spalletti if its him or Conte.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd prefer Vialli to both our current options. Spalletti should'nt even be a consideration. He's not much more than a modern day Zaccheroni. All things considered though, Gasperini is the pick of the candidates and I dont see why we wouldnt make that happen.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
if there is choice in between Spalletti , Conte or Ciro , i would go with Spalletti even i dont rate him.

However he is experienced coach, and already familiar with "Diego's" formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)