Antonio Candreva (11 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Candreva seems like a player with a lot of potential. Sure, he is clumsy at times & a bit hectic, but he does add something to the team imo. So far his biggest letdown has been his tendency to disappear completely during (most) games.

That being said, he's not the kind of player you should break the bank for.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I actually think this guy has a lot of football in him. While I agree that he hasn't been overly impressive thus far, his calm on the ball and ability to at least try and solve problems in creative ways rather than copying the style of his midfield colleagues is quite refreshing. This guy can actually help sustain possession, and that is fantastic news for this team of football imbeciles.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like him to watch, but I'm not sure about his effectiveness. His goals ratio has always been terrible, but I'd like to think in a better team he could do more, looking at his goal for example. He could get more assists as well, if he learned to vary his shooting with passing.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I love the way he play. He is so calm and confident. Has a reat first touch and isn't afraid to mix it up. Based on his recent performance I would definitely keep him.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Made quite a few mistakes today too. But he seems to be the only player in our team capable of making space for himself. Overall a good game by him today.

Edit: And oh, I love his confidence...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)