anti-injury/stop dem muscle injuries NOW thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    Pogba on road to recovery
    By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba is on the road to recovery and will start training with the Juventus squad on Wednesday.

The midfielder was ruled out for up to two months with a lesion to the thigh muscle.

Today an MRI scan “revealed that the player has made further progress in his recovery from a torn thigh muscle.

“The player will undergo a personalised recovery regime before potentially returning to full training with the group on Wednesday.”

This means Pogba is on track to be fit for the second leg of the Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

:numnum:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Thanks for the update, @Hustini. Hope you die of cancer.

I kid, i kid. I only hope the best to you. All the best, you whore.

I kid again. Love you, bruda.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    screw pogba

as long as honorable hust is opening threads. we dont need that taco hair freak.

in husty we trusty

edit: oh man, that line is some signature shit right there husty. you're welcome

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #127
    Pogba back in training
    By Football Italia staff

Paul Pogba is back training with the Juventus squad and is expected to play against Cagliari on Saturday.

This Serie A fixture is the last chance to get him in shape ahead of next Wednesday’s Champions League semi-final.

Juve won the first leg against Real Madrid 2-1 in Turin and travel to the Bernabeu next week.

Coach Max Allegri suggested he would only risk playing Pogba in Madrid if he first managed a run-out against Cagliari.

A training report from the club’s official website confirmed today Pogba was back in full training with the group, as everyone had a day off on Wednesday.

Pogba has been out of action with a torn thigh muscle since facing Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League quarter-final on March 19

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135
    Barzagli injured and a doubt for CL final on Berlin.

Muscular injury.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    If we manage to lead the game half way into second half, last 30 or so minutes will be nerve wracking without Barza. This is fucked up regardless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)