Anti-Cannavaro Protest (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
:lol2: This is like the kids here trying to protest oil companies by having 15 people not fill up their tanks on may 15 :disagree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
ReBeL said:
300 of Lazio fans have signed a petition that asks for taking the italian National Team captain armband from Fabio Cannavaro because of his violent tackle against their player, Mudingayi.....

They wrote in their petition that Cannavaro will give a bad image in Germany about Italian team if he continues his violence, according to them...

They give Behrami as another example of Cannavaro's claimed victims in their petition...

This petition will be open to more signatures of the Lazio and Roma fans in the coming days...

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/view.php?data=20060427&ediz=01_NAZIONALE&npag=34&file=A.xml&type=STANDARD
Canna called that player himself, and cooled things up. WTF else to these bastards want ? :disagree:

Forza Juve !!!
Forza Canna !!!

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Juve: Cannavaro chiama Mudingayi per scusarsi
26 04 2006
Dopo il fallo che è costato a Mudingayi la frattura della tibia, Cannavaro ha telefonato al giocatore della Lazio per scusarsi. Oltre alle scuse lo juventino a Mudyngayi ha chiesto informazioni sull'esito dell'operazione alla tibia e sul rientro in campo.

Translation: after the foul which caused Mudingayi the fracture of his shinbone, Cannavaro has called the Lazio player to apologize. Apart from the apologies, the juventino also asked informations on the operation Mudngayi will undergo, and when he will be playing again.

I don't think Di Canio ever would have done something like this, at most send him a nice swastika with flowers to the hospital.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I am and always have been an admirer of Cannavaro ... he along with Nesta are in my opinion the greatest defensive duo in the World....

That said, his game has grown increasingly violent and merciless....once upon a time he was all about speed, tactic and just a pure defensive mind..
I noticed that in the last year and a half he has become very vicious when compared to his former self...

Take away his captain arms band...absolutely NOT.

Admit he has become extremely aggresive ... probably won't happen here but there is a BIG difference.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
I am and always have been an admirer of Cannavaro ... he along with Nesta are in my opinion the greatest defensive duo in the World....

That said, his game has grown increasingly violent and merciless....once upon a time he was all about speed, tactic and just a pure defensive mind..
I noticed that in the last year and a half he has become very vicious when compared to his former self...

Admit he has become extremely aggresive ... probably won't happen here but there is a BIG difference.
I think this aggressiveness you are mentioning is only seen with Juve and not with the NT and this stems to the fact that he is doing the most defensive job because the whole team is playing wrong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
I think this aggressiveness you are mentioning is only seen with Juve and not with the NT and this stems to the fact that he is doing the most defensive job because the whole team is playing wrong.
Either that or he visualizes the opposing players as Capello's head.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
IncuboRossonero said:

In Juve he's playing the best football of his career, that's the difference.
Our player of the season this year, in my opinion.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I hope the fascist lazio relegates next year and suffer some sort of bankruptcy problem that fiorentina had. They can goto hell. :( . Forza Canavaro.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
ReBeL said:
300 of Lazio fans have signed a petition that asks for taking the italian National Team captain armband from Fabio Cannavaro because of his violent tackle against their player, Mudingayi.....

They wrote in their petition that Cannavaro will give a bad image in Germany about Italian team if he continues his violence, according to them...

They give Behrami as another example of Cannavaro's claimed victims in their petition...

This petition will be open to more signatures of the Lazio and Roma fans in the coming days...
yeah they're right, italy captain should be Totti :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)