Anti-Cannavaro Protest (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
300 of Lazio fans have signed a petition that asks for taking the italian National Team captain armband from Fabio Cannavaro because of his violent tackle against their player, Mudingayi.....

They wrote in their petition that Cannavaro will give a bad image in Germany about Italian team if he continues his violence, according to them...

They give Behrami as another example of Cannavaro's claimed victims in their petition...

This petition will be open to more signatures of the Lazio and Roma fans in the coming days...

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/view.php?data=20060427&ediz=01_NAZIONALE&npag=34&file=A.xml&type=STANDARD

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
In Germany there where things like that too they happend verry reasently one Player atacking another in non Fair Play way at all. I think the Lazio Fans are out of their minds.
This doesn´t lead anywhere.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
DelPierino said:
In Germany there where things like that too they happend verry reasently one Player atacking another in non Fair Play way at all. I think the Lazio Fans are out of their minds.
This doesn´t lead anywhere.
Understatement of the century :rofl2:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Every Lazio fan should shut up. They have Di Canio in their team and their curva is full of Nazis. They should make a petition against Di Canio. Nobody needs somebody like him. Canna did not want to hurt him. Such things unfortunately happen in football.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Unfortunately for the laziale at this time of year, their options to express support for their team have been reduced to sticking their thumbs up their asses ... and sticking their thumbs up their asses while signing a ridiculous petition with their free hand.

They would be better off opting for the former. It's better than having both hands covered in sh*t.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Even Virgil knew:

"Latium, whence was to rise the people called Latin, And the Lords of Alba, and Rome and her towering walls. O Muse, put me in mind of the cause of it all; For what slight to her godhead, what grievance, the queen of the gods Forced to endure so many a peril, to meet So many a task, a man renowned for his virtue? Can anger so fierce stir the hearts of the dwellers in heaven?"

Endured so many a peril :)

An anger so fierce :)

Sounds to me like he knew Lazio well :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm surprised they weren't happy since the guy Canna injured was black. :rolleyes:

Yeah, those bastards are known to boo black players and sh#t like that. Bunch of idiots.

and Materazzi is an angel right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)