Another Legend Emerges [15k Dedication] (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, I've reached 15000 posts and with that comes the title of Juventuz Legend. I have joined a number of forums in the past but never before have I ever reached 15k posts and it's not because I wasn't interested or I didn't have the time, but because I'm yet to come across a forum that matches Juventuz for quality (forget Xtratime, Juventuz all the way!). That said I'd just like to take some time to shout out to the people who make Juventuz such a brilliant place.

First and foremost I'd like to thank Martin for giving us this place and maintaining it so well. You've done a truly magnificent job and I hope that the forum can continue to improve under the new owner :)

It's good to see Erik up and about. Stick around, man :)

To the moderating crew (gray, mikhail, Tom, kurvengefluster, Torkel): keep up the good work :thumb:

And of course to some of the outstanding posters on Juventuz.com such as denco, Zlatan, Andy, baggio, swag, Chxta, Desmond, pecker, Jeeks, Dan, David Del Piero, Azzurri7, m_elayyan, Nick, mark, Juve_Kosova, snoop, Nicole, tassard, John # 10, fabiana, Mr. Gol, Espectro, Arif, Cronios, BAH_Bianconero, Eaglesnake_1, Vinman, Serge and Seven.

If I left out anyone it wasn't on purpose. Thanks to everyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh you big suck up :flirt:

Thanks for the mention Stuart. Good man getting to 15,000 on Juventuz without blowing your brains out already :D

Congrats!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Stuart - you were a legend anyway. One of the top two or three football posters on here, people like you keep this place held together and not purely off topic. I salute you sir! :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Stuart - you were a legend anyway. One of the top two or three football posters on here, people like you keep this place held together and not purely off topic. I salute you sir! :)
Agree 100%, u r quality Stuart!
Congrats man!:thumb:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Congratulations Stuart, your presence on the forum is sure of a great value. Keep up the good work, your posts are always interesting to read. Thank you for the mention as well.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thanks to all of you, and Marts, being here has been a pleasure :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    15K???When did that happen??:shocked:

Congrats man,You are the best ever Del piero fanatic that I met :D

I always enjoyed reading your posts :thumb:

and tnx for the mention :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)