another freebie? Andrea Raggi (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'm not saying that he didn't share in the previous couple of seasons, but our back line could have been the same if he was replaced by a below-average back.

Of course, we can't ask him to perform more than his maximum capabilities, and here comes the management's role. In my opinion, the best solutions are either using him as a backup just for a centre back or selling him if there is a good offer.
i get you man and i respect your opinion, you obviously have seen a lot of football over the past few years and i agree he would not be worthy of a starting line up when we get grygera and a few other defensive re inforcements during the summer, i simply thought you were insulting him, which you obviously werent and i have a lot of respect for the guy :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i get you man and i respect your opinion, you obviously have seen a lot of football over the past few years and i agree he would not be worthy of a starting line up when we get grygera and a few other defensive re inforcements during the summer, i simply thought you were insulting him, which you obviously werent and i have a lot of respect for the guy :pint:
Cheers, Mike. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)