Another Ex To Return??? (Zambrotta) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he must accept his betray and regret.Then he must apologize.otherwise he can rot in spain,die in milan or burn in hell.
nice to see you are being objective about this and not losing your head turk

hei i want have him in the bench, for sure i want him to be desperate n the bench by not playing him even for one game... so he can take the revenged by leaving juve
either this is a dual accout or...

turk has a brother:lol:
I hope world class traitor like him will live in world class sewer and eat shit until end of his life.

nobody is bigger than club.
wait i am confused!!!

now where would this world class sewer be?would it be grand and spacious enough to home some teenage mutant ninja turtles or would it be blocked up so badly that the shit literally runs through the streets

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The hate is mainly for what he said, not for what he did, MadBallJuve.
ok it seems every one is saying they hate him for what he said and all that but could any one for the love of god just say exactly what he said about juventus. i honestly dont think he said anyting...... compared to thurum i would take zambrotta back any time. guys i cant believe that we have the chance to get zambrotta back and watch him play instead od molinaro and yet we have voices saying noo he is a traitor.

if we can get some one better than zambrotta bring him on but with ourt current situation i dont see us getting any one. i am well fed up with how juventus is linked with every player there is in the world yet we end up with nothing or average players who by no means suit juventus.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have nothing against him but those who want him back should have in mind that we won't have the same Zambrotta if he joins us.
The one we'll get will be in his 30's, 3 years older than he was when he played with us in 2005/06, who wo't be able to play perfect defense and attack for more than a season. We'll get a guy with his best years behind him and whose form will only be getting worse with every season passing.

I think i said it in this forum previously how much age counts for fullbacks. There are few exceptions like Cafu or Serginho, but generally fullbacks aren't the same physically when they are 25 or 26 and when they are +31. The main characteristics of a great fullback are, defending aside, his speed and good crosses (and to make a good cross in second half of the match, after running 80 metres in full speed is not easy, especially for a veteran). There is a reason why Thuram , Maldini and the likes played Cb's in their 30's and not fullbacks like they did in their 20's. The legs and the body simply can't take it anymore.
And Zambrotta doesn't strike me like the new Serginho or Cafu and as Fred said, in Barcelona he's not even close to what he was in Juve. If he was as good and physically prepared like he was with us, he would have never gotten himself on Barcelona's bench.

Zambrotta is still among the best 3 fullbacks imo, but he is only a short term solution. I'd rather take the risk with a young and hungry for success and fame fullback, able and willing to run down the right/left side without a stop for full 90 minutes.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
zambrotta can kiss my ass

The wing-back enjoyed a hugely successful seven seasons at Juventus before leaving the club for Barcelona following the Calciopoli crisis in the summer of 2006.

Just 18 months later Zambrotta is desperate to return to Italy as his wife Valentina is homesick.

The Italian press has been virtually 100 per cent unanimous in agreeing that the 30-year-old would be moving to AC Milan, with the only question mark being whether the transfer would take place in January or June of this year.

However 'El Mundo’ is now claiming that Juventus have been in contact with Barca and could seal a transfer within days.

If confirmed it would be a quite stunning turn of events, and it is unclear how many Juventus fans would take to Zambrotta, following his decision to leave them when they were relegated to Serie B.

Barcelona technical secretary Txiki Begiristain was adamant on Saturday that Zambrotta would be staying with the Blaugrana at least until June.

"Zambrotta will stay with us," he told reporters after Barcelona's victory against Mallorca.

The former Bari man has starred 68 times for Italy, scoring twice. He played at the European Championships of 2000 and 2004, and the World Cups of 2002 and 2006, the latter of which he has a winners medal from.

Gianni Wilson
honestly if he comes back everythin that the juve players stood for when they stayed will go down the shitter.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
another ex speaks.
In an interview with TuttoSport, former Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids looked back on his time with Juventus and Inter, declaring that, while he felt he left Italy at the correct time, he savoured his spell in Turin, if not Milan.

"I spent just one year [at Inter] and it didn't go well, but I'm glad that I tried," related the 34-year-old.

"It's a shame that things went as they did, and so much happened.

"But Juventus? I want to be clear: I want to thank the fans. I had a great relationship with them, even at the tough moments."

Davids went on to relate his fiery relationship with Moggi, but insisted that his spell at the Old Lady was a positive one.

"I was always available and always did my best," he began.

"I don't think I did anything wrong there. Rather, I'm proud to have played in that great team, and I will be proud for as long as I live.

"Relegation? There was bitterness about that, but we are still proud to be juventinos."

Steve Michaels, Goal.com
i always liked davids.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Zambrotta isn't coming. He's being linked to distract the other teams from Juve's real objectives and to increase the price tag for Milan. Truthfully, besides the bastard being a deserter, I see no reason to waste a Euro on him from a tactical standpoint. Why spend money on a position that is filled? Don't look at Juve now. Think of Juve when Andrade is back (or when a centre back is purchased) and Chiellini is moved to the left. What sense would it have spending money on Zambrotta just to bench him or Chiellini?

Juve (even Secco) is smarter than that. The player is over 30, not needed and unloyal.

Don't expect to see him.

Besides I doubt the Ultras would stand for it.

Apr 12, 2004
Zambrotta isn't coming. He's being linked to distract the other teams from Juve's real objectives and to increase the price tag for Milan. Truthfully, besides the bastard being a deserter, I see no reason to waste a Euro on him from a tactical standpoint. Why spend money on a position that is filled? Don't look at Juve now. Think of Juve when Andrade is back (or when a centre back is purchased) and Chiellini is moved to the left. What sense would it have spending money on Zambrotta just to bench him or Chiellini?

Juve (even Secco) is smarter than that. The player is over 30, not needed and unloyal.

Don't expect to see him.

Besides I doubt the Ultras would stand for it.
How does linking a player up the price tag for Milan?

Ohh, and what do you think the price tag for Milan is anyway? 300,000,000E, 400,000,000E?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still like zambrotta. hes the only barca player i dont hate and i root for him with the azzurri. i miss him on our left flank and i wish he had stayed but he chose to leave and he doesnt deserve to come back when we are in serie A. He ditched us in our time of need now he is no longer wanted at barca so why should we help him in his time of need? I still like zambrotta but he is NOT welcome back. Yet if he sincerely apologizes and is willing to commit to juve i guess he can return.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
ßöмßäяdîëя;1530799 said:
How does linking a player up the price tag for Milan?

Ohh, and what do you think the price tag for Milan is anyway? 300,000,000E, 400,000,000E?
Are you serious?

If two teams are competing for the same player the agent can drive up his value. If Milan were the only ones interested there would be less room to mark up.

This is the oldest trick in the book.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Are you serious?

If two teams are competing for the same player the agent can drive up his value. If Milan were the only ones interested there would be less room to mark up.

This is the oldest trick in the book.
Realistically, they can only drive up the price so much. Zambrotta is definitely toward the end of his career.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Get him if its less than 5 million euros, and he can do alright for at least this season and the next. He is not a traitor in the sense of Ibra, Vieira and Thuram, so I'd welcome him with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)