Another Ex To Return??? (Zambrotta) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Get him if its less than 5 million euros, and he can do alright for at least this season and the next. He is not a traitor in the sense of Ibra, Vieira and Thuram, so I'd welcome him with open arms.
Can you please explain me why he is not a traitor like everyone else?!?:wtf:

They are all traitors, it was just managment error that Patrick & Ibra were sold to Inter...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hope world class traitor like him will live in world class sewer and eat shit until end of his life.

nobody is bigger than club.
Like I say always:

real Juve player love pussy cat. Pussy cat not like Juve player maybe, but Juve player struggle. Some people maybe not see real Zambrotta, but I see Zambrotta not love deeply pussy cat, he die in hell.

In hell!!

(hell = big sewer, nobody is bigger than big sewer unless big friend ali; like big friend ali always say: I like pussy cat, I eat pussy cat always)

Jul 15, 2006
Jul 2, 2006
Like I say always:

real Juve player love pussy cat. Pussy cat not like Juve player maybe, but Juve player struggle. Some people maybe not see real Zambrotta, but I see Zambrotta not love deeply pussy cat, he die in hell.

In hell!!

(hell = big sewer, nobody is bigger than big sewer unless big friend ali; like big friend ali always say: I like pussy cat, I eat pussy cat always)
I don't understand clearly but I guess there is a cat in your pussy

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
It's a fact that some players got to be sold after our demotion,isn't it?Zambrotta was one of these and if you look at it that way he even helped the club with his fee.

The things about Juve,if he really said that, aren't nice to hear that's for sure but still he's a superb player even though he is struggling a bit with his form lately. He wouldn't be that expenive either so I'm all for it. My 2nd choice for LB would be Pasqual.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Let him rot in Spain. His career is winding down anyway. They're better to land Barzagli and move Chiellini back to terzino.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven stop provoking.

Turk, stop replying to Hector.
You ought to do your job and give him a warning every time he bitterly insults a former Juventus player. Perhaps he doesn't like Zambrotta, that's fine with me, but he needn't call him a dog and wish death upon the guy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You ought to do your job and give him a warning every time he bitterly insults a former Juventus player. Perhaps he doesn't like Zambrotta, that's fine with me, but he needn't call him a dog and wish death upon the guy.
If thats the case then both you and I should be banned for insulting Zlatan and Capello.

Anyway, lets get back to topic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If thats the case then both you and I should be banned for insulting Zlatan and Capello.

Anyway, lets get back to topic.
I never called for Zlatan's or Capello's death and neither did you. Turk_Bianconero is an incredibly stupid person and the only reason people are letting him off the hook is they pity him. But that's just ludicrous. If anything it's important that Turk is taught not to show this kind of childish behaviour. If he doesn't like Zambrotta, that's fine, but there's no such thing as a Juventus country we have all pledged our allegiance too. There is no war between Juventus and Inter and most definitely there isn't a right or wrong in football.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
i still like zambrotta for anything he does for italy (but not barcelona), but since he stated that milan is his favourite club, he is not juve material any more and i don't want him at juve.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ps, I don't really think any of Dp, Neddy, Buffon Trezeguet and Mauro will welcome this idea. They might pretend to be happy with the news, but we're all selfish, meaning in a way that none of the players I mentioned would welcome Zambrotta from the heart.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
@Mods :Could you please make this forum a respectful one by writing down some ethic codes ? We love this forum then you should keep it clean.

Jul 2, 2006
I never called for Zlatan's or Capello's death and neither did you. Turk_Bianconero is an incredibly stupid person and the only reason people are letting him off the hook is they pity him. But that's just ludicrous. If anything it's important that Turk is taught not to show this kind of childish behaviour. If he doesn't like Zambrotta, that's fine, but there's no such thing as a Juventus country we have all pledged our allegiance too. There is no war between Juventus and Inter and most definitely there isn't a right or wrong in football.
you are lower than interista

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5595

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)