Another Ex To Return??? (Zambrotta) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is sad, Rab. You removed my post, but didn't remove Turk's. I'd be more than happy to discuss about Zambrotta, but the guy has to stop insulting players like this. It's very annoying and it is childish. Zambrotta left Juventus. Grow up, Turk.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is sad, Rab. You removed my post, but didn't remove Turk's. I'd be more than happy to discuss about Zambrotta, but the guy has to stop insulting players like this. It's very annoying and it is childish. Zambrotta left Juventus. Grow up, Turk.
That describes you exactly.

Jul 2, 2006
I hate zambrotta and inter,you can't do anything about it.this is not your job. sophisticated people like you should not attend this.go and read some actual books.

never respond my post.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hate zambrotta and inter,you can't do anything about it.this is not your job. sophisticated people like you should not attend this.go and read some actual books.

never respond my post.
If you would have read some more, you would have been able to write decent English.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why do you have a tendency to classify ppl and label them? In your view ppl are divided in two groups: First who are Juve fans, second who ain't. And that's all! You judge people based on this ridiculous classification: Everyone related to the first group is divine and the rest are devils. It's getting more and more annoying. But anyway, just for your information, Seven is in the first group in any case.

i still like zambrotta for anything he does for italy (but not barcelona), but since he stated that milan is his favourite club, he is not juve material any more and i don't want him at juve.
:yawn: This is the word, I haven't been getting familiar with since the very first days I joined this forum and I wonder why on the earth all the free players are capable to be one of these so called Juve materials FFS :crazy:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why do you have a tendency to classify ppl and label them? In your view ppl are divided in two groups: First who are Juve fans, second who ain't. And that's all! You judge people based on this ridiculous classification: Everyone related to the first group is divine and the rest are devils. It's getting more and more annoying. But anyway, just for your information, Seven is in the first group in any case.
Thank you. I know not everyone understands my little crusade against Turk_Bianconero, but I find his reasoning very annoying and childish. Life isn't that easy.

And thank god it isn't. Imagine I'd have to fight every Interista out there. I for one happen to have a couple of friends who support Inter.

fherdelpiero_10

Pinturicchio el grande
May 29, 2004
i would like to see this happening. I mean, yeah he left, but it was during the anarchism in calciopolli. He would be perfect as far as CL experience, and could be the perfect tutor for De Ceglie.

Zambrotta: I Could Return To Juve
Barcelona full back Gianluca Zambrotta has admitted that he would be open to a return to former club Juventus this summer.
»Commenti (27) Stampa Articolo Invia ad un amico Contatta la redazione galleria zoom The 31-year-old enjoyed a hugely successful seven seasons in Turin before leaving the city for Barcelona following the Calciopoli crisis in the summer of 2006.

After two trophy-less seasons in Catalonia, Zambrotta is almost certain to move back to Italy this summer, due to the fact that he and his wife are both homesick.

The Italian press had been virtually unanimous in agreeing that the ex-Bari man would be moving to AC Milan, however there has recently been the odd mumbling that a shock return to Juve could be on the cards.

"I experienced an extraordinary period of my career in Turin,” Zambrotta admitted.

“When meeting Juventini, so many fans ask me to come back and I must admit it is always good to feel wanted."

Juventus are looking for a new left back, as current first choice Christian Molinaro has been a little suspect defensively this season.
Zambrotta will be on show at Euro 2008 this summer, in what will be his fifth straight major championships for Italy.

Gianni Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)