Anime (3 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It did? Is the mangaka healthy now or what? Recall he had some hand disease that stopped him ages ago, until he began again, and then another break.

Like you I only watch the anime too, I stopped at the manga way back around the bugs arch began, when his art style detoriated alot due to his condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Trailer makes it seem very peculiar, I'm gonna try it if I'm ever in mood for an anime again.
Yeah, I think a new chapter of the manga was supposed to come out yesterday. I always thought the mangaka had back problems.

Anyway, it's back :tuttosport: hopefully they'll announce the anime's return soon. It's the only long and modern (post 2010) anime I like.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, Attack on Titan is seriously a fucking great manga and anime. I recommend it to anyone who still hasn't watched/read it. Great story and action. Kind of old school Neon Genesis Evangelion feeling.
Too bad season 2 only had 12 episodes. At least season 3 is supposed to come out in 2018.

---------

Boku no Hero Academia :tuttosport:. Watch it folks, it's a truly great anime.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I watched it when it came out. I watched like 5 episodes and then stopped because I hated to wait a week for each episode. I wanted for them to pile so I enjoy it at once :D
I get you. After season 2 I just couldn't wait for years to find out about the story so I read 50+ chapters of manga in 2 days. It's really amazing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I started watching Made in Abyss and I gotta say I was hooked right away. Animations and storyline are great, music too. I think it's a great one and it has only 13 episodes. I loved the first three episodes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I started watching Made in Abyss and I gotta say I was hooked right away. Animations and storyline are great, music too. I think it's a great one and it has only 13 episodes. I loved the first three episodes.
I started watching Inuyashiki, starts off a little slow for first few episodes but maaaan :tuttosport:
It's really really good. I'd highly recommended, it's not complete yet. @Osman @zizinho @GordoDeCentral @Bianconero81

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I started watching Inuyashiki, starts off a little slow for first few episodes but maaaan :tuttosport:
It's really really good. I'd highly recommended, it's not complete yet. @Osman @zizinho @GordoDeCentral @Bianconero81
never heard of that, will check it out tomorrow

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
never heard of that, will check it out tomorrow
Here's a little premise of it

Ichiro Inuyashiki is down on his luck. While only 58 years old, his geriatric looks often have him written off as a pathetic old man by the world around him and he’s constantly ignored and disrespected by his family despite all that he’s done to support them. On top of everything else, his doctor has revealed that he has cancer and it appears that he has little time left in this world. But just when it seems things couldn’t get any worse, a blinding light in the night sky strikes the earth where Ichiro stands. He later wakes up to find himself unscathed, but he soon starts to notice that there’s something…different about himself
It's really really good.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I watched German dubs on all anime, but since 2010 and the first time I saw a Japanese version, never again. They know their shit, is all I'm gonna say
German dub is god tier with Tommy Morgenstern as Goku and others were spot on as well

english dub is garbage, japanese original is the best

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Spanish dub was ace when I was a kid but nowadays I prefer Japanese.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, great anime. :touched: it touched my heart like few anime do.
It was beautiful :touched:

- - - Updated - - -
@DAiDEViL @Post Ironic you guys should check it out it's really really good. It's not your typical anime. You'd like it!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL @Post Ironic you guys should check it out it's really really good. It's not your typical anime. You'd like it!
It's not only about the stories. 9 out of 10 times i just can't stand the artstyle of animes. It's not for me, no matter how great it might be. I can't get myself to watch shows that give me eye cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonball is shit though. Best Goku is No-Goku.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's not only about the stories. 9 out of 10 times i just can't stand the artstyle of animes. It's not for me, no matter how great it might be. I can't get myself to watch shows that give me eye cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonball is shit though. Best Goku is No-Goku.
Even the artstyle is not the same as the usual anime. It's realistic looking drawing, even ILFJ liked it.

And I almost agree, no adult goku= is good, kid goku is the shit!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)