Anime (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Too much filler. And they are pulling a DBZ by making each fight last 15 episodes.

I love the music of Naruto shippuuden though. And Itachi Uchiha is one awesome villan

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I dont think Thundercats is Anime though.or is it?
Ya thundercats was very much anime. Its one of the most legendary anime series to ever leave japan.

Voltron was awesome back then.

What do you think about Naruto?
I don't like new anime series.

I'm not trying to brag but I am big on anime. My favs are evangelion (the best series of all time IMO), bebop, naussica, kenshin, macross. Dragon ball is bearable but DBZ and the others blow.

Honestly I recommend watching evangelion, it’s the biggest mind trip you will ever experience. Its more fucked up than watching "the wall" on acid. But you will not regret it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dru, If you liked Cowboy Bepop, the you'll love Samurai Champloo. It's by the same creator.

Dusan, If you liked Naruto then you'll like Bleach and soul eater

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dru, If you liked Cowboy Bepop, the you'll love Samurai Champloo. It's by the same creator.
ya i've seen some episodes of champloo. its not bad surprisingly, i like the cell shading and grooves they use in that production :tup:

"Lain" was a good series also

and if you guys like racing then check out "initial D"

and if you enjoy jap toilet humor (i know i do :p) then you have to watch "ping pong club"

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4YMd5iz88

I watched first 4 episodes of Bleach and I thought story was sort of boring.Does it get better later? :confused:

I have no idea what Soul eater is though.
Oh yes, Bleach's story and fights get much better. wait until the soul society arc kicks in ;)
plus there is the Arrancar/vizard arc and the Hueco Mondo arc. The problem is right after the awesome Soul society arc there is the bount filler arc which id long and boring. Still worth watching the show though, if not just to meet the absolutely badass villan that is Ulquiorra :D

soul eater is a pretty cool new show. Search it on Megavideo.com. and watch the 7 episodes that are out. It's hilairous.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm surprised not a lot of people here have mentioned Death Note yet.

on second though I don't think anyone has recommended this series yet! Blasphemy!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I enjoyed Watching Full metal Alchemist. It has a great storyline and many twists. you'll keep guessing until the end. Personally I enjoyed Gungrave, Champloo and Death Note more than Full Metal, but it's still worth watching.

champloo has nothing on bebop, it's average at best
I though Bepop was quite average in terms of plot. Had decent music and good animation, but I didn't like the pointless episodes, plot holes, unlikeable characters and quite uninteresting villain. Champloo is easily the superior show in my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)