Angelo Peruzzi (2 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Tacconi was very good although, he had a very rough start; the first 2 years after taking over from Zoff were not that easy.
I've heard that he was quite a jerk as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Still think he was better than that fool Zenga. Tacconi should have been Italy's goalkeeper at the 1990 WC.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    Although Chimenti was a very likeable player, Angelo Peruzzi was a way better goalkeeper than Antonio.

Angelo was Italy's first choice for the World Cup 1998 before he got injured.
    It's some times really unbelievable how Tuz perceives players. Give this man some credit, i was really dissepointed when he chose to go to Inter with Lippi. But after that he had some really good years with Lazio, where i enjoyed watching those games. Don't forget that this guy is also a World Cup Winner.
    Agreed.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Although Chimenti was a very likeable player, Angelo Peruzzi was a way better goalkeeper than Antonio.

Angelo was Italy's first choice for the World Cup 1998 before he got injured.
    It's some times really unbelievable how Tuz perceives players. Give this man some credit, i was really dissepointed when he chose to go to Inter with Lippi. But after that he had some really good years with Lazio, where i enjoyed watching those games. Don't forget that this guy is also a World Cup Winner.

Marco Amelia is a world cup winner too :D

Seriously though people will say Zidane, Del Piero, Ronaldo as the players that got them supporting Juve. Tbh Peruzzi was mine especially as I was the goalkeeper for my school team at the time

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Marco Amelia is a world cup winner too :D

Seriously though people will say Zidane, Del Piero, Ronaldo as the players that got them supporting Juve. Tbh Peruzzi was mine especially as I was the goalkeeper for my school team at the time
    I thought it would have been Chimenti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)