Angelo Peruzzi (4 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I'm sure Peruzzi is responsible for that :p

Having said that, I don't think Peruzzi was a great goalkeeper. He potentially cost us that CL title in 97 - he had no business being that far out so that little insignificant Gremlin Turd Ricken could score.
Peruzzi was above average. He spilled the free kick allowing Ajax to equalize in the 1996 final and didn’t cover himself with glory vs Dortmund either.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Peruzzi was above average. He spilled the free kick allowing Ajax to equalize in the 1996 final and didn’t cover himself with glory vs Dortmund either.
    Lol, Peruzzi was above average. :rofl:

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    Nothing wrong with what Dai said. Peruzzi would never feature in my top 5 GKs for Juventus.

Buffon, Zoff and Tacconi are/were all miles ahead of him - easily better.
    Peruzzi is one of the greatest goalkeepers Italy has ever produced. Next thing I will hear that Pagliuca was shite...

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    And how does Daredevil even know how is meth functioning?

Jun 7, 2003
    This is likened to the Chimenti paradox despite his time being prior to Chimenti himself
    Although Chimenti was a very likeable player, Angelo Peruzzi was a way better goalkeeper than Antonio.

Angelo was Italy's first choice for the World Cup 1998 before he got injured.
    It's some times really unbelievable how Tuz perceives players. Give this man some credit, i was really dissepointed when he chose to go to Inter with Lippi. But after that he had some really good years with Lazio, where i enjoyed watching those games. Don't forget that this guy is also a World Cup Winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)