Angelo Alessio (5 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Angelo Alessio: "We always create many goalscoring opportunities and our strikers will soon reap the rewards they deserve"

"Conte was the victim of an injustice, he didn't do anything and is very bitter about the fact he won't be on the bench tomorrow"

"We've tried both Vidal and Marrone in defence. The manager will make his decision after today's training session"

"There's no hierarchy between the strikers, we make our decisions on a game by game basis depending on the opposition"

"Conte's touchline ban makes the team even more angry and determined"

"I know Conte well and I've never seen him behave badly towards referees"

"Chiellini is working well with the medical staff. We hope to have him back soon but we need to be cautious. We'll see"

"We'll face Genoa like the other sides, with the usual determination and desire to get a result"

"Our attitude is always to win, irrespective of the table"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So now Alessio is the head coach during games and Carerra goes back to being a coach? Man, that has to be a tough one to swallow for Carrera. Its like you've tasted the good life and now they just take it away from you.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
So now Alessio is the head coach during games and Carerra goes back to being a coach? Man, that has to be a tough one to swallow for Carrera. Its like you've tasted the good life and now they just take it away from you.
I doubt he didn't knew that it will be like this, I bet everyone was hoping that he wouldn't need to be on the bench in the first place.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who knows though. Perhaps Carerra can't wait to go back to his previous role. Maybe he doesnt enjoy press conferences, pressures of coaching the team on big match days as much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)