Anelka Linked to Juve (1 Viewer)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
Apparently, Juve are lining up an £8m bid for Anelka of Man City.
This will only go through if we qualify for the CL on wednesday though.

Source: Daily Mirror (Exclusive)

Anelka is an idiot, but Capello is used to dealing with them (Cassano, Totti) so perhaps in Juve he could settle.
However, right now he doesn't look like Juve material because I don't know if he's a team player- he's also been a flop at most clubs....
Maybe if he can settle at a club he can get on with it.
Otherwise, it will be a big waste of money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i may have the wrong person in mind, but i thought anelka is like some really shitty 40 yr old who shouldve retired ages ago

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
I think he could be good. He has a lot of potential, and is only 25. The only problem is that he's known to be a diffcult person.

Birthdate: 1979
High: 184CM
Weight: 78KG

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anelka is like 24-25, and he's already changed a lot of top clubs, PSG, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Liverpool and now Manchester City.

That said, I've always been a fan, I'd like to see him here... along with Cesar Delgado ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Anelka is like 24-25, and he's already changed a lot of top clubs, PSG, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Liverpool and now Manchester City.

That said, I've always been a fan, I'd like to see him here... along with Cesar Delgado ;)
guess i was wrong then. is he as good as trezeguet at least?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's a very good player IMO. He's very quick, solid dribbler, solid finisher. Would be a great sub for Treze IMO. His only problem is his attitude, but cap could handle him.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
players with attitudes towards their own teammates/coaches or the refs really piss me off. personally i dont want to have a juve player being like that, but if hes reasonable and still available i guess we dont really have a choice

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, he had most problems with his coaches. In real for examle, he refused to sit on the bench and was frozen out from training for like 2 weeks. But still, I think he's become more calm in Manchester City, and he's less of a trouble maker than before.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i have never liked him as a player. he was great at arsenal, where he enjoyed open spaces and when he joined Real Madrid, his ego and his head deflated as he couldnt manage to do well. PSG, Liverpool...Man City he did well a couple of seasons ago...but seriously, he isnt that great.

for 8 million pounds, i think it could be used more wisely. And would anelka suit Serie A?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Or Zlatan Ibrahimovic ;).
Zlatan is nowhere near as arrogant as Anelka, not in the same way atleast. Anelka fights with his coaches, refuses to sit on the bench, have to change team every season whilst Zlatan doesn't like journalists. A big difference.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
anelka is without doubt good enough to be a sub for juve,he finishes well and is pretty fast,a player in the di vaio mould and quality.

his attitude would stink big time though,cos he's gonna get alot of the bench if he comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)