Anelka Linked to Juve (6 Viewers)

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I think the same thing that happened to Henry will happen to Anelka if he comes to Turin.
I think that for Anelka will happen the same that happend for Henry then he came to Arsenal. Henry wasnt big crap there, but in Arsenal he shone, he still young and as well arogant, now he is mature and one of the best players in the world. Wenger made him such good player.

Anelka now is more stable then he was before, but he lacks finishing, in many Premiership games he have a lot of chanses, but realises just few of them, he needs good manager (strong personality with good pshychological aproach) to make him self confident, and i think Capello is just perfect for such role. He can forse Anelka developement...

Henry and Anelka are both simmilar, even Anelka is not so big and so heavy as Henry. He can be perfect forward.

Anelka
Birth Date: 3/14/1979
Height: 184
Weight: 77
Role: Forward

Henry
Date of birth: 17.08.1977
Height: 188
Weight: 87
Role: Left Midfielder, Forward

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
As talented as Anelka is, and I totally agree with Zlatan that he is a fine player who can dribble, and finish with ease, you do have to look at his temperment, and past record. Ok, I admit that 12m Euros isnt too much of a gamble for player of his calibre, and the prospect of him combining Trezegut, Miccoli, Del Piero and Nedved is mouth watering, but the real issue is that he is type of player that can cause problem or two, and this in turn may affect other players and thus team performances.
In Juve, our management has always tried to build around a master player who fits into team ethos of hard work, and togetherness, and which Anelka, IMO, isnt. Getting possible bargain is tempting, but disrupting team element can be fatal.
Zlatan, there is no way he will join Juve just like Cesare Delgado (I like him as a winger but Serie A isnt too kind on those spieces);):D.
Getting option on Gila or even Tevez, a kind who plays on a different planet, is much better option IMO even at a cost.:)

Mar 14, 2004
I have red the article in newspappers(column) about Anelka.....they writed everything about him....in one(2) word(s): Class & problems(anyone sees similliarities with Djalminha?)....but they also said that his attitude was geatly changed by Kevin Keegan....you cant see many incidents made by him nowdays.....he matured in City IMO but Im shure he will not settle for a bench in Juve....but Im also shure in that he can place himself in starting11 and Trez on the bench....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
------------Anelka Trezeguet--------------

Del Piero ---------------------- Zambrotta

------------Nedved Emerson-------------

Jankulovski Thuram Cannavaro Oddo

-------------------Buffon------------------

We'd be unstoppable :cool:
I can see it now, the likes of Totti and Cassano having a field day in the middle of the park. :rolleyes:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Come on Jun, did you have to destroy my dreams? :frown: ;)
Haha, I had to after realizing that there is no way Tevez is going to join us after his sincillating performance against Azzurrini.;):D.
Damn, Moggi's reluctance to spend is hurting both of us.:sob:.
And speaking of defenders, Matteo Ferrari has been putting up some mares, and I sincerely hope that he continues the current vain of form.:D.
And out of all young Italian defenders, Bovo doesnt seem to be a bad option given we dont have much choices.:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I can see it now, the likes of Totti and Cassano having a field day in the middle of the park. :rolleyes:
Yeah, but our attack would have a field day among Mexes, Ferrari and Chivu.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

But again with our defense against theirs, they would have much more fun during the field day. :(
Yes, but we have better food, so we could have a nice picnic, and hence have an even better field day :)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
And speaking of defenders, Matteo Ferrari has been putting up some mares, and I sincerely hope that he continues the current vain of form
he was awful against argies. but i'm sure it was just a bad day, even maldini has one. all and all, bonera is crap :devil:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I didn't see much of Anelca in the past two seasons...

With the strikers we have now, why would we need him?

Why not get a defender first?
He would be a great backup to Trezeguet, or a possible strike partner. And yes, we need a defender first and foremost. :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Daily Star Sunday:

Juventus are leading the chase for Bolton's Nicolas Anelka. :pumpkin:

Daily Mirror:

Juventus boss Didier Deschamps is to mount a £9m raid for Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka

The People:

Another striker on the move will be Nicolas Anelka. Apparently the Incredible Sulk has recently acquired some friends who he's told 'he's ready to quit the Reebok'. Juventus are touted as his likeliest destination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)