Android (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fellow telecommunication patrons, I need some advice.

I just got a free replacement for my broken Galaxy 6. I've fallen back in love with my dilapidated HTC UNO. The thing radiates as much charm as it does carcinogenic non-iodizing radiation. I want to flog the Galaxy off but I'm pretty sure it's locked to my provider. How do I unlock the thing??
@Salvo @ZoSo if you happen know anyone in town who wants an untouched Galaxy 6 (32gb) let me know ;) Could be a steal, I'm shit at bartering.
too bad, my sister just bought a new samsung a few weeks ago :lol:

meanwhile my 4 year old iphone 4 is still going strong :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've had 2 nexuses so far, and I must say I'm going to Samsung.

I had the Nexus 4 and now I have Nexus 6 for a year and a half and I'm not very happy with it.

I was a huge fan of Nexus phones, said I would only buy them, hated Apple.

Now I dont think I'll go for a new nexus and even the iPhone looks good after I bought my wife a 6s.

On my N6 the battery life is ATROCIOUS, its become very laggy at times (when the battery falls under 40-50%), the camera is very slow to take pictures and sometimes it freezes when recording, etc.

I suspect some of these issues may be resolved when I do a factory reset, but all in all I'm not very happy with it.

Not to mention that the Nexus letters on the back fell off after a few months.

It just seems a bit too raw and unfinished for me. When I was younger and had more time I didnt mind messing around with phones and custom roms and what not.

Now when I'm older and have a family and demanding job I just want a phone that works as it should with as little input from me as possible (I understand iPhone users :D )

I like the S7 edge, but I think I''ll wait for the S8 edge and get that when it comes out.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Does anyone know why every thread I post in gets automatically subscribed to on tapatalk?
It's so fucking annoying, if anyone knows how to turn that bullshit option off please tell me.
Can you check if the 'Default thread subscription mode' on the site (not Tapatalk) is set to Do not subscribe? It's under Settings->General Settings->Messaging & Notification
I think Tapatalk changes this setting when you initially add a forum to your feed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5281389 said:
Can you check if the 'Default thread subscription mode' on the site (not Tapatalk) is set to Do not subscribe? It's under Settings->General Settings->Messaging & Notification
I think Tapatalk changes this setting when you initially add a forum to your feed.
It ain't. Thanks though.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
On my N6 the battery life is ATROCIOUS, its become very laggy at times (when the battery falls under 40-50%), the camera is very slow to take pictures and sometimes it freezes when recording, etc.

I suspect some of these issues may be resolved when I do a factory reset, but all in all I'm not very happy with it.

Not to mention that the Nexus letters on the back fell off after a few months.
Are you talking about the Motorola Nexus 6 or the 6P from Huawei? And wow, the Nexus letters just fell off? I had the Nexus 4 for four years and was kinda satisfied with it until the battery life also became really bad. And there was a loose contact with the USB connector aswell so I've decided to check out Huawei and the Mate 8 is the perfect phone for me in terms of build quality, battery life, display, performance and looks.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The Nexus 6, last years model by Motorola. Yeah, the silver letters on the back are just stickers glued on the back, and after a few months a third of the letters just came off so I took the restof as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)