Android (9 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
thx in advise .I respect everyones opinion on various phones .i should more search before buy new phone.im searching on the net and read some comments about xperia and galaxy i noticed most of the points people have mentioned,while comparing samsung with sony, are wrong. So,don't be misled. i just want to choice between s6 and z4.
Go for the S5 it's solid and I'm thoroughly satisfied with mine, the battery life on it is amazing and the camera is great.

i hate lollipop, that is all
Oouf glad I didn't upgrade I was hesistant about it. What phone do you use and what made you hate it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Go for the S5 it's solid and I'm thoroughly satisfied with mine, the battery life on it is amazing and the camera is great.

Oouf glad I didn't upgrade I was hesistant about it. What phone do you use and what made you hate it?
sony xperia, but i also have it on my nexus tablet.

It's not user friendly at all and it deviated too much from the preceding OS, the interruptions feature is too complicated and like iceman says it uses too much ram

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Problem is the update took up a lot of space on my phone. 16gb phones shouldnt be a thing. Operating systems take up too much space.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

My G2 has no problem's with LP. I've been through 4.2,4.4 and 5.0 on it and every release was smooth as butter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Got a OnePlus One last week. It's my first real smartphone so I didn't know what to expect. I think it's doing the job and I like the screen so okay for me :D.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Problem is the update took up a lot of space on my phone. 16gb phones shouldnt be a thing. Operating systems take up too much space.
you can root and install a custom ROM.dont need to update.

- - - Updated - - -

My current phone is Xperia Z3 dual and I've had it for almost 1 years now.its the perfect phone without any problem for me., with continuous net usage working good so far and better than s5 almost in the same range What I love about the z3 is battery life and its stylish phone. my friend has s5 and saying bad things about that. . anyway i will be changed my phone. whats problem with xperia? Anyone experiencing problems with xp z3? Does anyone have z3?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you can root and install a custom ROM.dont need to update.

- - - Updated - - -

My current phone is Xperia Z3 dual and I've had it for almost 1 years now.its the perfect phone without any problem for me., with continuous net usage working good so far and better than s5 almost in the same range What I love about the z3 is battery life and its stylish phone. my friend has s5 and saying bad things about that. . anyway i will be changed my phone. whats problem with xperia? Anyone experiencing problems with xp z3? Does anyone have z3?
i absolutely love it, cant believe people pick samsung or apple over it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)