Android (8 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
sorry bro i have already been downloaded it from persian site because Google Play not be available to users in Iran.

http://m.downloadatoz.com/apps/com.elky.likekids.itfree,70977/download.html
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elky.likekids.itfree

dll link : http://dl.langlearn.ir/Italian-in-a-Month.zip
password : : www.langlearn.ir
extract the zip file then after install Italian in a Month v1.5.apk put com.elky.likekids.it folder in your sd card >>> android(folder) to data(folder)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Battery saving apps are a load of shite.

Turn down the brightness on your phone, turn off gps/bluetooth when you're not using it and switch between wifi/packet data depending on which you need.
You can limit the amount of background applications (in developer settings I think) this will also save on battery.

Battery saving apps, from my experience, and from what the various manufacturer reps tell me, only do harm to your phone

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Titanium backup otär greenify
:tup:

Battery saving apps are a load of shite.

Turn down the brightness on your phone, turn off gps/bluetooth when you're not using it and switch between wifi/packet data depending on which you need.
You can limit the amount of background applications (in developer settings I think) this will also save on battery.

Battery saving apps, from my experience, and from what the various manufacturer reps tell me, only do harm to your phone
I think I'm just really used to having one. Trying DU if I don't like I'll get rid of it. This seems pretty good though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Got the Galaxy s6 after I lost my HTC one. Battery life is so so but the screen, performance and design are unreal. Can charge 100% in around 30-35 minutes. I loved the HTC but the camera is just so shit. The one time I really needed my camera (on holiday) I could only take crap photos especially at night.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Got the Galaxy s6 after I lost my HTC one. Battery life is so so but the screen, performance and design are unreal. Can charge 100% in around 30-35 minutes. I loved the HTC but the camera is just so shit. The one time I really needed my camera (on holiday) I could only take crap photos especially at night.
The quick access option for the camera on the S6 is something else :tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
im going to buy Z4. which one is better s6 or Z4?
Previously i was using samsung. so got bored out of it.i need to advise and other experiences about s6? is better than z4?camera quality? speed?music player sound quality? sound quality? battery life?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
im going to buy Z4. which one is better s6 or Z4?
Previously i was using samsung. so got bored out of it.i need to advise and other experiences about s6? is better than z4?camera quality? speed?music player sound quality? sound quality? battery life?
It's camera is unbelievable. The best on the market according to a lot of reviews. Extremely quick no lag at all. I haven't started using the music player. The speaker is pretty average - about the same as the iPhone 6. The battery is the most disappointing thing, it lasts about 3.5 - 4 hours of full use on about 40% brightness. The battery is smaller than the s5 and the s6 handset is much thinner/lighter.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It's camera is unbelievable. The best on the market according to a lot of reviews. Extremely quick no lag at all. I haven't started using the music player. The speaker is pretty average - about the same as the iPhone 6. The battery is the most disappointing thing, it lasts about 3.5 - 4 hours of full use on about 40% brightness. The battery is smaller than the s5 and the s6 handset is much thinner/lighter.
thx in advise .I respect everyones opinion on various phones .i should more search before buy new phone.im searching on the net and read some comments about xperia and galaxy i noticed most of the points people have mentioned,while comparing samsung with sony, are wrong. So,don't be misled. i just want to choice between s6 and z4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)