Android (17 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
2 years?? You mean the life of the battery? No idea. As far as the charge is concerned: The battery life is pretty good imo. I've had it last me all day with heavy use. It'll last you 2 days (or more, haven't tested) with minimal use.

I have the silver back one and I was scared to scratch it up so I got a transparent case but I've seen YouTube vids where they've scratch tested it and it holds up pretty well.
Thanks, bro. ABout the battery, someone mentioned that after two years of using the phone, the battery performance will drop drastically!
As for the scratch, a random guy in the phone shop advised me against buying the red or black one because it'll be easier to scratch than the silver one :boh:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I decided to order the new Nexus 7 online, as I can't find in Egypt. Anyway, the 32GB Wifi + 3G isn't available on the official website nor on Best Buy.

Does anyone know a guaranteed online store that has it?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Okay dudes, my Lenovo fell through, really need a good recommendation for a tablet 10.1 inch around the £200 aka €220.

Performance is the be all and end all for me after durability.

It's a fucking nightmare trying to buy one online in Ireland.

Considering Archos Platinum 101 :)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Can't wait to get one!

Top performance it seems. Smart engineering Motorola :tup:
This phone is actually making me consider the switch. Although T-mobile in the US is being cryptic with how this release is going down. They will not carry the phone in stores and may or may not carry it online. Will carry directly from Motorola but the moto maker is only for AT&T till November. Wtf?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sony Xperia i1 (Sony Honami) :tuttosport:

• Shock-, dust-, shatter-, water-proof, IP 55/58
  • 5.0-inch 1920x1080 pixel Triluminos display, 16% wider colour gamut
  • Carbon fiber frame; Dragontrail tempered glass front protection; Corning Gorilla Glass 3 back protection
  • 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (Krait 400) chip
  • Adreno 330 GPU
  • 16GB expandable memory, microSD card slot
  • 3100 mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
  • MHL / Miracast / NFC / Bluetooth 4.0 / LTE / Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n; a/c)
  • Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
  • 20.7 MP rear camera with G lens (using Exmor RS CMOS sensor), f/2.3 aperture, capable of recording 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution videos at 30fps (using BIONZ imaging engine for still photos and X-reality Pro video engine for videos)
  • Xenon and LED flash combo
  • 2 MP Exmor R front-facing camera capable of shooting 1080p full HD resolution videos at 30fps
  • IR Remote
  • 4G LTE connectivity
  • Dual (Stereo) speakers
  • 144 x 73.9 x 8.3mm+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)