Android (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Did you try checking the Play Store?
Got the newer version. It's slightly slower than the previous version. Probably me being on an older hardware is an issue.
Of course I did. Says my Tapatalk is up-to-date. There is however Tapatalk 4 available for a separate installation...which probably indicates I'll have to pay for Tapatalk 4, regardless of the fact I paid for Tapatalk 2. Fuck that.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Of course I did. Says my Tapatalk is up-to-date. There is however Tapatalk 4 available for a separate installation...which probably indicates I'll have to pay for Tapatalk 4, regardless of the fact I paid for Tapatalk 2. Fuck that.
Tapatalkb4 is a seperate installation, but it was free for me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Because it's still beta. Once it gets released you'll have to pay for it.
Cool. I wont mind shelling out for it. I love the android style of it, feels like it is an original android app rather than installed software.
Which sucks IMO. I really don't mind paying for Android apps, they're rarely expensive and most of the time worth it. But this is a shameful move by the Tapatalk developers. Just a pathetic move to make people pay again, it's still the same forum app it always was. There's practically no difference between the Tablet(future Tapatalk 4) release and the current Tapatalk 2 release. It's a just a different UI, lots nicer and more intuitive, granted, but it's not something deserving of a new release and asking users to pay for it again.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, but people will always be assholes and if we want new stuff on our phones we will have to pay. Luckily it's not that expensive.
Yeah, but it's not the Android way. 99% of the time, once you buy you get a lifetime of free upgrades. This is just a cheap trick.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So I've had the HTC One for about three weeks now. What a great great phone it is. I was a little bit cautious about Sense but honestly I prefer it to TW. Everything just seems more functional on this phone if that's really the right word for it. Using my galaxy just seemed a tad messier than it does with the One.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)