Android (8 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
@RAMI¹⁰ @Martin @Nenna @Sheik Yerbouti @bonBon

Here it is guys, a little bit late but it's finally done: http://ausdroid.net/2013/04/24/htc-one-review/
My Nexus 4 got stolen, so I have to get a new phone. I'm planning to get another Nexus, but I'm really tempted by the One, it's a sexy looking device. But I'm not really sure if I can go skinned Android again. I'll wait till the I/O though, to see if the Nexus gets a storage bump.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
My Nexus 4 got stolen, so I have to get a new phone. I'm planning to get another Nexus, but I'm really tempted by the One, it's a sexy looking device. But I'm not really sure if I can go skinned Android again. I'll wait till the I/O though, to see if the Nexus gets a storage bump.
Im considering the One as well. Only thing holding me back is it's price tag. My 8 GB storage on this Nexus aint good for shit, I'll probably jump ship to the Optimus G soon.

AOKP. A Milestone release just came out a week ago. :)

What's great about rootbox other than the smoothness?
Yeah I know :D Saw the ribbons ;)

Rootbox includes all the goodness from PA, AOKP, CM and much more. In short, it's perfect. Just try the latest nightly 22-4 for yourself and I bet you'll be hooked.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I need help!!

How the fuck do I move files around?! Downloaded some roms, it went into my download whatever folder, now I've created a folder and i want my roms to be in there, but I can't move it out of the downloads folder. How do I do this? And google is being useless.

Apr 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)