Android (14 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Hard to tell cos I've never seen an Android virus in my 3 years of using it. That said, I used Avast for a while due to its Anti-theft protection features, and was fairly pleased with it. But went with Cerberus anti-theft recently and removed Avast.

Bottom line: I think its unnecessary, but if it brings you peace of mind, then go for it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Had my Galaxy 3 for about 1\2 weeks, still getting used to it. It's a decent phone...I still kinda wish I got the Iphone, but once I manage to get GBA emulator and roms on it I'll probably forget that Apple makes phones :p

Apr 15, 2006
The internet, obviously. :D You can find websites where they host a lot of game ROMs for various consoles. I remember many years ago, my brother used to get NES ROMs for his NES emulator on his PC. I'm sure you'd find something similar for other consoles.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have a gameboy emulator on my laptop but all I play on it is Pokemon Fire Red :lol:

No idea you can use them on your phone too. Awesome!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I have had the Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G version) for almost 2 weeks now and i love it. I've had iPhone's for the last 4 years so I don;t have another Android device to compare it against but so far i' really happy i swapped over. Initially i was worried about the size but it isn't a problem

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X.
Too big for my liking :confused:

I have had the Samsung Galaxy S3 (4G version) for almost 2 weeks now and i love it. I've had iPhone's for the last 4 years so I don;t have another Android device to compare it against but so far i' really happy i swapped over. Initially i was worried about the size but it isn't a problem
I don't like the big sized phones... I'd prefer something around the iPhone 4 size or a bit bigger.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
My freind works for Samsung Morocco and they sell S3 for the personnel for around 430 Eur. ( The phone and the accessories are fine, only the package where the phone comes has been pressed and they don't sell in the shops ) so they try to sell it internally. He asked if i wanted. I still hesitationg between it and the I phone 4S.

What do you guys can advice me .??

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
شيزيو;3890423 said:
My freind works for Samsung Morocco and they sell S3 for the personnel for around 430 Eur. ( The phone and the accessories are fine, only the package where the phone comes has been pressed and they don't sell in the shops ) so they try to sell it internally. He asked if i wanted. I still hesitationg between it and the I phone 4S.

What do you guys can advice me .??
S3 is one of the best android phones available, i will give it a try at least. If you will not like it you can always sell :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)