Android (15 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,543
    Let it go, Sheik. I will stay with this crippled CM6.1 until something better pops up.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Meh :D

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/09/motorolas-ces-2011-booth-tour/

Although I want to read up more on their claim of the Astrix being the world's most powerful phone
    Oh come on, I know you want to say it. Say it already, you are rethinking your assessment of Motorola :D Anyways, I think them splitting the company into two is the right way forward. We have to wait and see if its successful though.
    The Atrix does look like a solid device. If it can power a netbook sorta thingy (don't really know who'd want to use the feature), it must be.

I'm getting a serious itch to buy a tablet. No idea why I'd want one, but I want one :D

Apr 15, 2006
    The Desire Z has no software optimizations that make it a "business phone". Both phones have the same software. It's just a preference for the user. If they like a physical keyboard rather than a touchscreen one, they can choose the Desire Z. DHD is as business phone as the Desire Z.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    icεmαή;2842244 said:
    Oh come on, I know you want to say it. Say it already, you are rethinking your assessment of Motorola :D Anyways, I think them splitting the company into two is the right way forward. We have to wait and see if its successful though.
    The Atrix does look like a solid device. If it can power a netbook sorta thingy (don't really know who'd want to use the feature), it must be.

I'm getting a serious itch to buy a tablet. No idea why I'd want one, but I want one :D
    I’m really tempted to say that its just a fad like netbooks were back in ’09. I’m gonna wait until summer to make my decision because by then everyone who should put a tab out will have. Then we can properly evaluate if this tab thing is gonna stick around.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I’m really tempted to say that its just a fad like netbooks were back in ’09. I’m gonna wait until summer to make my decision because by then everyone who should put a tab out will have. Then we can properly evaluate if this tab thing is gonna stick around.
    I really don't see a use for it myself. But I want one :D

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Does browsing here from a cell really use up that much data? I constantly get texts every month telling me I've reached 80% of my data allowance after like 5-10 days of using my phone to post here. I think I get 512 mb of data, which they said was "more than enough."

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Does browsing here from a cell really use up that much data? I constantly get texts every month telling me I've reached 80% of my data allowance after like 5-10 days of using my phone to post here. I think I get 512 mb of data, which they said was "more than enough."
    512MB/month is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to little regardless if you post here from you phone or not.

I have an unlimited plan and when I stream radio from my phone for about 5 hours a day M-F x 4 weeks = about a little over 2GB a month.

512mb/month is good if you're using WAP not full blown internet in your/my case.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    512MB/month is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to little regardless if you post here from you phone or not.

I have an unlimited plan and when I stream radio from my phone for about 5 hours a day M-F x 4 weeks = about a little over 2GB a month.

512mb/month is good if you're using WAP not full blown internet in your/my case.
    Bastards lied to me! :andy2: I guess I'll need unlimited then.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I’m only 12 days into this months billing/usage cycle and I’ve already used about .94GB!!

Thank you for flat rate unlimited data plans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)