Android (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yep, the idea's great, converting it into a proper finished product might be a huge challenge though.

Marques is awesome, love his videos.

true :tup: but i think this is going to happen in the future, as soon as the competition between samsung and apple cools. i have a feeling this is the next big thing for samsung.

Dec 31, 2008
true :tup: but i think this is going to happen in the future, as soon as the competition between samsung and apple cools. i have a feeling this is the next big thing for samsung.
Probably, but the maximization of the potential of this concept will only happen if you can customize the phone by using parts from different OEM's. That is after a proper ergonomic design is achieved.
The kid made his debut on The Verge a few weeks ago. Boy's moving up. :)
link?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i never heard of them :oops: are they good?
They are a Chinese manufacturer who are aiming to hit the big leagues. Their hardware is supposed to be top notch. Also, they do random good things. Apparently in Europe you are supposed to give 2 years warranty. When they found out, they not only increased the warranty period of the phones in Europe, they went ahead and said they'll increase it across the world. If I'm not wrong they let you root your phone and flash ROMs without voiding the warranty. The founder of Cyanogenmod made an appearance on the promo video for the launch of the Oppo N1 (which comes out in a couple of weeks I think).

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
They are a Chinese manufacturer who are aiming to hit the big leagues. Their hardware is supposed to be top notch. Also, they do random good things. Apparently in Europe you are supposed to give 2 years warranty. When they found out, they not only increased the warranty period of the phones in Europe, they went ahead and said they'll increase it across the world. If I'm not wrong they let you root your phone and flash ROMs without voiding the warranty. The founder of Cyanogenmod made an appearance on the promo video for the launch of the Oppo N1 (which comes out in a couple of weeks I think).
Thanks ice :tup: they sound pretty cool to be honest looking forward to seeing there products.

Asif there phone will be revealed tomorrow!! They look pretty cool

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It will make it's way to Europe sooner rather than later. Also it'll get official CyanogenMod treatment in the near future (One of the few drawbacks of the Find 5 was it's weak software). For $575 the N1 looks a very good deal.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Guys, since flash player is no longer supported. What's the best app/browser for streams. I want to watch today's match.

I tried Boat and Puffin browsers, but they didn't work for some reason.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Guys, since flash player is no longer supported. What's the best app/browser for streams. I want to watch today's match.

I tried Boat and Puffin browsers, but they didn't work for some reason.

Download sopcast. Then go to wiziwig website and find a stream. Google should fill in the blanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)