Android (4 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Asus Padfone 2 slated to be announced on October 16th. I liked the concept, and if the execution is better than the first time and if priced rightly, it's gonna sell well. Also making it available outside Taiwan as soon as it's launched is gonna be a good idea.
They launched the first Padfone in India a couple of days ago :howler: Overpriced as hell as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Xperia Go (Tactile Black or what was the color that sounded so cool :lol: ).

300€ in here, should be waterproof etc. So sounded like a phone that I would like (my phones normally end up M.I.A. or get broken).

Dec 31, 2008
Xperia Go (Tactile Black or what was the color that sounded so cool :lol: ).

300€ in here, should be waterproof etc. So sounded like a phone that I would like (my phones normally end up M.I.A. or get broken).
I bought Defy for the same reasons :D the gorilla glass, toughness, waterproof. But I still managed to break the screen as well as smash the upper left edge(cracking the board inside) and finally it's lost in the sea. I guess I need to be more careful.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I bought Defy for the same reasons :D the gorilla glass, toughness, waterproof. But I still managed to break the screen as well as smash the upper left edge(cracking the board inside) and finally it's lost in the sea. I guess I need to be more careful.
:lol: You are even worse with phones than me. :D

I want a phone that has legs and can follow me home after some rough night out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)