Android (13 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I'd go iPhone because it's cool and I'm not into customizing and shit.

The best Android smartphone would be the Galaxy Nexus imo.
Nexus. Big screen, latest Android OS, and it's not an iPhone.
Thanks guys, I am thinking about making the switch to Android. Everybody is keep telling me though, and alot of positive reviews for the Galaxy Nexus

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I have an SGS2 and a 4S. I find the Android to be much more useful and entertaining, heck I can watch live streams on the way to work with it! It feels like navigating your way around a high security jail with a 4S.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Marty, I guess I have to ban you now :(

:D
:bitchslap: Stop it! :D

I have an SGS2 and a 4S. I find the Android to be much more useful and entertaining, heck I can watch live streams on the way to work with it! It feels like navigating your way around a high security jail with a 4S.
Yeah well once you jailbreak the iPhone it's much more fun than stock obviously. I like the build quality of the iPhone but not the fact that it's become a status thing to own one (as it's been for years). I've had a lot more fun with my jailbroken 3GS than my Android phone, probably mostly because I went for a cheap ass Android phone though ;)

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I find the SGS2 feels like a cheap piece of plastic. When I tried my friends one that's the impression i got. It had a decent interface though. My workmates Nexus is pretty cool but. I still prefer iOS.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I find the SGS2 feels like a cheap piece of plastic. When I tried my friends one that's the impression i got. It had a decent interface though. My workmates Nexus is pretty cool but. I still prefer iOS.
The 4S looks sexy due to its glass front and rear cover. It might look good but let me tell you, it's not great when it hits the deck, it shatters quite easily. Another way in which Apple makes some quick and easy dough I guess.

The iOS is probably slightly more refined because it's specifically designed for the hardware on the phone, but it really desperately falls short when it comes to features and customisation.

The freedom an Android gives you is really second to none, you can even use the memory on your phone like a USB memory stick. But it really comes down to horses for courses, some people think nothing of customisation options and freedom when it comes to a phone. Some just want a smart phone that can get them onto the Internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)