Android (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Sounds like you'll need to upgrade the radio. Not a simple process if you haven't done this kind of stuff before you'll have to do some research.
It's not about radio I think, I find WiFi and connect, but next time I try to connect my phone to same WiFi it won't detect it, while detecting other much weaker signals... It's really difficult to explain...

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's not about radio I think, I find WiFi and connect, but next time I try to connect my phone to same WiFi it won't detect it, while detecting other much weaker signals... It's really difficult to explain...
I know, I'm not talking about radio as in AM/FM radio.

The radio I'm talking about is the 'driver' that is used to underpin wireless connections i.e. WiFi, bluetooth, 3G.

Check here for details, particularly this thread

Apr 15, 2006
:D I think I just found the phone I'm gonna get. The Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Not a bad phone. Watch out for the 320x480 screen resolution, which could spoil the experience, and for the slightly low internal memory. But hey, it ships with Swype, so that should be cool. :tup:
I heard the first galaxy sucked dick :shifty:

Get an Inspire then, they're pretty good.
The first Galaxy was indeed shite. But the Galaxy S was a top phone.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,792
    I don't want to subscribe to any plans and the unlocked version is expensive as hell!

Need something cheaper, not more than 400 dollars.
    The thing is, you are asking people who don't live in Bolivia on what to buy in Bolivia. How are we supposed to know what do you have available and at what prices? How would anyone know what 400 dollars can buy you in Bolivia?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Maybe the SGS II will get it officially as well, the O2X sure wont, because we still havent got official GB :D

I've flashed a custom rom tho, based on a leaked GB.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Official OS updates are overrated!

One day, young Padawan.... one day.

True, but it would be good to have an official release so its easier for the developers of the custom roms, so they have the base to work with. Like I said, the ROM I'm using is based on a leaked version of GB and might have some bugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)