Android (12 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,546
    I never understood the hype behind the iPhone keyboard either. I type on the touch screen and I am damn fast at and I didn't like swyping at all.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    It's a website which shows some instances where auto correct predicted the wrong word and totally changed the context of the message. It's safe to assume that some of them are fabricated, but no one would make a big deal out of it if it wasn't so bad on teh first place.

Check the site out. You'll see.
    That's just crap lol once you store the word it uses your words all after the first few days it's used to how you type. I have that issue with android more than iOS

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    The iphone 5 should be so nice.

Looks like HTC is coming out with a better version of the Sensation though, called the Amaze. Kinda soon but whatever.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Yeah, they do that all the time. The product life cycle for these smartphones are really low.
    True, I'm just hoping it doesn't get too old too soon. :D

Should be good though, by the next two years when I'm ready for a new one they'll probably have come out with some insane things.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    True, that's why in general Androids tend to be better phones and Iphones have that classic feel to it.
    Better is debatable. I am going back to iOS after being with android for over the past year, yes there isnt as much customization to iOS but the OS is rock solid and does what it needs to do. Apps never have conflicts with one another or the OS, their is no bloatware on iOS and their is no hardware skins like sense or blur which adds another layer of bugs. I will trade that extra customization for rock solid stability and usability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)