Android (8 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Just flashed miui very pretty to look at, interesting but I like it. The meizu m9 theme won't apply correctly though, the dock doesn't look the same, will try the .mtz instead of .zip instead. Also heard they havn't been updating it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Yeah, got rid of miui , on cyanogen rc2, miui was really nice but the theme I wanted as unstable, also it put all my facebook contacts on my phones not the ones I wanted , and I couldn't change it

Nedvěd

Finally they fixed Winamp for Xperia.:weee: :weee: According to the description they fixed the crash problem it had before. :weee: :weee:

Love me some Winamp. :heart:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Alright I installed juice defenfer, do I just leave it running on default? Is there many risks involved with pirated apps?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, just keep it running. Take a peep into the settings if you want and change it as you like.

Before you install any cracked app, check the permissions it requests for. This is shown immediately after you select Install. I'll show you if it can access your internet, contacts, messaging etc. Just make sure it ain't accessing anything it shouldn't be accessing. Most of the times, it's safe.

Apr 15, 2006
I will gotta charge my phone as I let the battery drain on this rom I was testing. Been flashing all day , feel like a pro :weee: lol
I've been flashing a lot today too. I tried to install a Desire HD ROM, but it was failing on me. So I temporarily flashed a Gingerbread ROM. Once I got home, I did some research, and found that I had to use another Kernel. It works fine now. I'm looking to update my radio right now.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I've been flashing a lot today too. I tried to install a Desire HD ROM, but it was failing on me. So I temporarily flashed a Gingerbread ROM. Once I got home, I did some research, and found that I had to use another Kernel. It works fine now. I'm looking to update my radio right now.
Umm, speaking about kernels , I gotta flash one too for this rom, any idea how to? Any precautions? I know its the install from sdcard

Apr 15, 2006
Is there any way to remove the weather widget? How do I download off the pirate apps sites

To remove any widget, press and hold the widget until it vibrates, then move it to the trashcan icon on the bottom right.

I think all you'll need is Applanet for now. Just download and install THIS on your phone, and then you should be able to browse some cracked apps.

Just download this into your phone and run the file to install it. Make sure you enable 'Unknown Sources' from Settings>Applications.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So anything I get off applanet is free? Just got something, The problem with the weather thing is its a part if the clock. Thanks heaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)