Andrija Živković (3 Viewers)

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #43
    So... ex-board sold 50% of his contract to 3rd party (25% belongs to Partizan, 15% to his father, 10% to his agent). It was agreed that they will try to sell him before january transfer window, but new Partizan board didn't do that, they tried to sign a new deal without 3rd party and failed to make an agreement with his father and agent. Partizan have to pay 2.5m euros penalty to 3rd party. He is now suspended by the club, will miss 2nd half of the season and train separately. His contract runs out on july 1st and is eligible to sign for everyone (on Bosman).

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #45
    oh, i'd take him instantly... let's just hope that we're looking at him

still think he'll end up in porto or benfica

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46
    I just don't get the mercato sometimes. Andrija Zivkovic was probably the best player of u20 WC, huge freaking potential and he was free until a few days ago. Just signing him would mean profit because his price would go up for sure. We didn't do shit about it and now he's gone to Benfica. That Benfica will sell his ass for shitload of money in 2 years and Beppe or someone else will probably say "yes, he's good but too expensive".

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #48
    His father looks like a dick who cares only about money, reportedly Benfica had to pay 4.5 to him or the agent, dunno. Anyway, 4.5m is really nothing nowadays in football. I'm just sad that we didn't do shit about it. We should've signed him and move him somewhere for a year or even keep him, he's really good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    His father looks like a dick who cares only about money, reportedly Benfica had to pay 4.5 to him or the agent, dunno. Anyway, 4.5m is really nothing nowadays in football. I'm just sad that we didn't do shit about it. We should've signed him and move him somewhere for a year or even keep him, he's really good.
    Think from his point of view. I personally believe Benfica is a better place to develop. He wouldn't find much space here while he's gonna shine there. We're a club that's gonna chase him in a couple of years among other teams. I highly doubt he'd accept a loan to Sass, rightfully so, he picked a better option atm.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #51
    I just think we didn't to shit about it, that makes me mad.

And yeah, he's a beast on FM16. I'll let you know who'll be good on FM17 once we boost them up a little bit. :D

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #54
    Benfica seem to follow the Serbian market closely? I suppose the technical style of the game suits the Portuguese league?
    I guess so, they tend to do well there. Benfica realized that Serbia is a gold mine. I'm sure they will make a lot of money when they decide to sell them. They even signed some 15y old defender from Partizan. Pricks. And players agents are in good terms with Benfica and that helps....

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I guess so, they tend to do well there. Benfica realized that Serbia is a gold mine. I'm sure they will make a lot of money when they decide to sell them. They even signed some 15y old defender from Partizan. Pricks. And players agents are in good terms with Benfica and that helps....
    A gold mine? The last decent player to come out of Serbia is Matic ffs.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #56
    Gold mine meaning they can get them for cheap price and sell them later on for massive money as I said. They did it with Marković, they'll do it with Živković and probably Jović as well. Not sure about Šaponjić though. He scored some goals for Benfica B, but I don't think he has enough quality to succeed there. They also made a lot of money for Matić, but he arrived from Chelsea. Yet another Serb that did well for them. Đuričić and Sulejmani were average. Others were signed for their B team. It's much easier to sign good prospect from Serbia than, say, Croatia. They love our kids, good investments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)