Andrej Kramaric - ST - HNK Rijeka (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...n-club-has-agreement-with-player-the-details/

Juventus & Chelsea competing for Kramaric: Italian club has agreement with player, the details

Andrej Kramaric is on the wish of many top European clubs. The Croatian prospect has strength and goals in his blood and now Juventus and Chelsea are in a battle to acquire him. Both clubs have met with Rijeka, they have also held discussions with the striker’s father. The price to acquire him is between 10 and 12 million that are negotiable. Juventus will try to lower Rijeka’s demands thanks to the excellent relationship between Marotta and Volpi. Kramaric’s father could also take advantage of an exit clause set at 2 million euro to resolve the situation but he won’t out of respect for the club that launched his son’s career. Juventus has already reached an agreement in principle with Kramaric: a five year with annual salary of 1.5 million before taxes. But Chelsea hasn’t given up, they will work on acquiring him until the end. Andrej Kramaric is at the center of the transfer news.

cunt :stuckup:

Jul 2, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...n-club-has-agreement-with-player-the-details/

Juventus & Chelsea competing for Kramaric: Italian club has agreement with player, the details

Andrej Kramaric is on the wish of many top European clubs. The Croatian prospect has strength and goals in his blood and now Juventus and Chelsea are in a battle to acquire him. Both clubs have met with Rijeka, they have also held discussions with the striker’s father. The price to acquire him is between 10 and 12 million that are negotiable. Juventus will try to lower Rijeka’s demands thanks to the excellent relationship between Marotta and Volpi. Kramaric’s father could also take advantage of an exit clause set at 2 million euro to resolve the situation but he won’t out of respect for the club that launched his son’s career. Juventus has already reached an agreement in principle with Kramaric: a five year with annual salary of 1.5 million before taxes. But Chelsea hasn’t given up, they will work on acquiring him until the end. Andrej Kramaric is at the center of the transfer news.

cunt :stuckup:
Excellent relationship indeed. They are selling a relatively unknown player who will be free in summer for 12 million.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
The Croatian League sucks bigtime,fact.

Now that i told you that,dont get too excited about his 25 goals in 15 games..

I will tell you guys what i know about him..

5 years ago he was mentioned by some croatian journalists as a next big thing in Croatia,but he never got a proper chance in Dinamo.His father was very angry on Dinamo's boss Mamic because he was mainly on the bench that season and Mamic didnt want to let him go..After that season he went to Lokomotiva (which is like Sassulo to us here) to get some playing time and that saga (back to Dinamo again then loan to Rijeka..) lasted untill he signed finally to Rijeka where he exploded as a player..

This story can help us to believe that he is psychical strong and that he can cope with pressure good and that he is aware that he doesnt have garanteed a place in first 11.

Some of my friends from Rijeka says that he is a little bit selfish as a player and that he is not such a good team player.

I didnt watch a lot games from Rijeka,but what i saw from him is that he can score from half chances and some beatiful goals.I would also say that he is brave as a player.

That is all i know..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anything above 6 and we're being shafted.
If that's true, then Martinez should have gone for 50K. You're basing your statement on what knowledge of the player?

The Croatian League sucks bigtime,fact.

Now that i told you that,dont get too excited about his 25 goals in 15 games..

I will tell you guys what i know about him..

5 years ago he was mentioned by some croatian journalists as a next big thing in Croatia,but he never got a proper chance in Dinamo.His father was very angry on Dinamo's boss Mamic because he was mainly on the bench that season and Mamic didnt want to let him go..After that season he went to Lokomotiva (which is like Sassulo to us here) to get some playing time and that saga (back to Dinamo again then loan to Rijeka..) lasted untill he signed finally to Rijeka where he exploded as a player..

This story can help us to believe that he is psychical strong and that he can cope with pressure good and that he is aware that he doesnt have garanteed a place in first 11.

Some of my friends from Rijeka says that he is a little bit selfish as a player and that he is not such a good team player.

I didnt watch a lot games from Rijeka,but what i saw from him is that he can score from half chances and some beatiful goals.I would also say that he is brave as a player.

That is all i know..
Our league sucks, true that. But still some exceptional players came out of that league so... it shouldn't be completelly neglected. 25 goals in 15 games is to be respected, no matter what the league is.

I don't have a strong opinion on Kramaric, haven't seen that much of him...but from what I have seen, he's definitely worth a gamble. He's a good finisher, has good movement and a keen eye for goal. For 10-ish million and a 23 year old striker, I think we can do much worse(as history has proven us). He's definitely worth a gamble IMO.

That said, I doubt we'll land him and I won't lose much sleep over it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He has 6 goals in 8 starts in the EL. Scored a hattrick vs. Feyenoord and scored vs. Sevilla. That's decent competition. Has 2 goals in 120 mins for national team this year.

I watched some of his highlights. He looks like a good finisher and might be two footed. He's not that tall and doesn't have much pace or strength. Can't say much about his build up play either.

In conclusion: Who the fuck knows.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If that's true, then Martinez should have gone for 50K. You're basing your statement on what knowledge of the player?

Our league sucks, true that. But still some exceptional players came out of that league so... it shouldn't be completelly neglected. 25 goals in 15 games is to be respected, no matter what the league is.

I don't have a strong opinion on Kramaric, haven't seen that much of him...but from what I have seen, he's definitely worth a gamble. He's a good finisher, has good movement and a keen eye for goal. For 10-ish million and a 23 year old striker, I think we can do much worse(as history has proven us). He's definitely worth a gamble IMO.

That said, I doubt we'll land him and I won't lose much sleep over it.

He's the definition of unproven and his contract is set to expire. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)