Andrea Poli - CM - Sampdoria (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
terrible signing if true. typical marotta, wasting time and resources on players that dont improve our squad.

co-own is just disgusting - only in italy :sergio:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Poli is a very good player actually but he's so much like Marchisio.I really am not sure if he can be an able Pirlo backup.He's more of a CM than a DLP.

Would be another pointless signing again.Something we hardly require.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i like him...yea he's not like pirlo but come on the team isnt going to self combust without that deep lying pirlo-type player..we get worried because pirlo is only one of two maybe that gives us that creative spark...guess it depends on how we construct the team next year..i.e. players with a bit more creativity instead of your hard grafters like ur giaccs or padoins or pepes etc..poli looks solid and has bite about him and good technical qualities...

and besides, that 'pirlo' role is assigned to obiang..was hoping we would be in for him instead but ahhh, say what..poli plays in the marchisio mould in samp u cud say..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, and so is Poli worth €7m or whatever. It just means moving a player out and then back to the argument of allocating finances.

Personally I don't expect a big forward signing this summer, maybe one young striker and one defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)