Andrea Poli - CM - Sampdoria (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nicholas Leach > JuventuZ Official Forum group
Fiorentina want Marrone, he seems to unlock the deal for Jovetic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3772235 said:
What exactly do the purple rats want?

Cash+50% of marrone (and marrone plays for them)?
Rumors they want Marrone, but we are trying to get Poli only to give them half of him right off instead of the half they want of Marrone.

Marotta is trying to pull the Marotta over their eyes. :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lol, he doesn't play for Inter anymore i guess, I thought they bought him after the loan. He's nothing special. Pass, don't see why we wants him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Rumors they want Marrone, but we are trying to get Poli only to give them half of him right off instead of the half they want of Marrone.

Marotta is trying to pull the Marotta over their eyes. :D
So half of poli and bouy goes to viola and samp (and the players play for them)+20m euro for Jovetic? Not a bad deal. If marrone's half was sold we all know marotta would get screwed a year later when he tired to buy back a italian player. It might be easier with bouy. But i want marrone to get some playing time which he will not get at juve considering how we are already stacked in MF and the new signings.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If that is a realistic deal then buying Marrone back shouldn't really be a problem. It'll be two years as well, another Giovinco situation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If that is a realistic deal then buying Marrone back shouldn't really be a problem. It'll be two years as well, another Giovinco situation.
Well...we will hopefully have more money as well and already have our team stacked enough to land 1 or 2 World Class players to the team (Marrone being one).

:tup:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
This is related to the Jojo deal either way, whether we will keep Poli and send Marrone to Fiorentina or the other way around. Or we will include both in the deal.

Jojo is coming. :sheik:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)