Andrea Poli - CM - Sampdoria (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Why are we giving away interesting players of ours to get less interesting ones?
Poli and Marrone are both 22 , but the first has much more experience than the second
It could turn out to be a good move . Poli has 71 apperances in serie a and 32 in serie b , he could be more ready than marrone to play imediatly since he has more experience and i think he can also afford to stay in bench one year . On the other hand marrone has only 5 apperances with juve and 18 in b with siena so he definetly needs to get playing time this year , he simply can't be on the bench another year . At juve he will be vice-pirlo so unless pirlo get's injured we will rarely see him on the pitch . I say he would get around 15 matches in serie a + coppa , if he went to fiorentina he will easily get 30+ matches if he doesn't get injured .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Poli and Marrone are both 22 , but the first has much more experience than the second
It could turn out to be a good move . Poli has 71 apperances in serie a and 32 in serie b , he could be more ready than marrone to play imediatly since he has more experience and i think he can also afford to stay in bench one year . On the other hand marrone has only 5 apperances with juve and 18 in b with siena so he definetly needs to get playing time this year , he simply can't be on the bench another year . At juve he will be vice-pirlo so unless pirlo get's injured we will rarely see in on the pitch . I say he would get around 15 matches in serie a + coppa , if he went to fiorentina he will easily get 30+ matches if he doesn't get injured .
:agree: :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It could turn out to be a good move . Poli has 71 apperances in serie a and 32 in serie b , he could be more ready than marrone to play imediatly since he has more experience and i think he can also afford to stay in bench one year . On the other hand marrone has only 5 apperances with juve and 18 in b with siena so he definetly needs to get playing time this year , he simply can't be on the bench another year . At juve he will be vice-pirlo so unless pirlo get's injured we will rarely see in on the pitch . I say he would get around 15 matches in serie a + coppa , if he went to fiorentina he will easily get 30+ matches if he doesn't get injured .
cant add anything to that really, except for +rep

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It could turn out to be a good move . Poli has 71 apperances in serie a and 32 in serie b , he could be more ready than marrone to play imediatly since he has more experience and i think he can also afford to stay in bench one year . On the other hand marrone has only 5 apperances with juve and 18 in b with siena so he definetly needs to get playing time this year , he simply can't be on the bench another year . At juve he will be vice-pirlo so unless pirlo get's injured we will rarely see him on the pitch . I say he would get around 15 matches in serie a + coppa , if he went to fiorentina he will easily get 30+ matches if he doesn't get injured .
I was talking about Bouy but I appreciate the effort you made.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The reason we're even signing him cuz Conte wants to keep hold of Marrone one feels..Otherwise we would've offered them Marrone in the deal already.

---------- Post added 23.07.2012 at 14:13 ----------

I think we'll be looking at 20 million + 1/2 of Marrone + 1/2 of Poli.
Well thats a sumptuous offer..Viola would be stupid to reject it..But i dont think we'll offer both players to them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We'll be shipping him off to Florence, to ease up the Jojo transfer.

---------- Post added 23.07.2012 at 08:37 ----------

What I dont get is why are we offering Bouy if we alredy know that Raiola will not accept to send him away...
Maybe he changed his mind...:boh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What I dont get is why are we offering Bouy if we alredy know that Raiola will not accept to send him away...
Sampdoria is a bigger club than Pescara, I think Bouy will be hard pressed to find a better club to hopefully play games at this stage of his career.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You think they'll give him a significant amount of games, I remember Bologna didn't play Sorenson too often.
It's always a risk. You can't put a clause in their contracts that stipulates that they have to play. A coach has to be free to choose the players he thinks best suit his team.

We do know that if Bouy stays at Juventus this season he will most likely play zero games.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You think they'll give him a significant amount of games, I remember Bologna didn't play Sorenson too often.
i wouldn't worry about sorensen , i bet he will get a lot of playing time this season . Usually other teams don't play your players when it is a simple loan and they don't have anything to gain , but in this case he is half theirs so they will play him to increase his value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)